War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Haha, that's a very nice thought Westside, brownie points for you.

Unfortunately, I won't be posting much at all anymore, due to people being jerks, (well, it's mainly ONE person), saying I'm "trolling", and spamming his boards all the time.

Sorry guys.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Unfortunately, I won't be posting much at all anymore, due to people being jerks, (well, it's mainly ONE person), saying I'm "trolling", and spamming his boards all the time.

Sorry guys.

You should stick around, don't let the comments of one person scare you off. I can safely say you're one of the better posters we've gotten recently. You're thoughtful, fully of energy, and even better than that you came to the forum pre-prepared for an R4 and DS. And as someone who has seen many of your posts and contributions, I think you should stick around. WHo're you going to listen to, some jerk who's harassing you, or me, Ace Gunman, the greatest person since sliced bread? (Sliced bread was a great great man, he did wonders in the 1 million crumb march!).
tongue.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Sorry guys.

I wonder who that ONE person is...
biggrin.gif

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Yeah, I decided to stay. Gai convinced me, and you guys are right. Just because of one jerk, I shouldn't let him get the satisfaction of making me leave. It's all good now!

Osaka

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Glad to see you stay ^^; you just have to stay strong and stand up to anyone who is giving you a hard time.

(odd enough, I just tonight had some random guy get mad at me because he said I was spamming when I said I wanted to try this puzzle game. I dont know if its the same guy who was bugging you... but if it is, he might just have something against girls...)

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
No, it's not the same person...whoever, I do agree that he was out of proportion. You should contact a mod about it.

Honestly, people need to be more laid back in here. :\ If you post "I wanna try this game!" that's NOT spam! You're expressing that the game looks interesting, and you want to try it. I honestly don't see how that's considered "trolling", "spam", or "off-topic". :\

Infinitus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/me has an hourglass that has this topic's name on it....

...the grains of sand are not flowing...

...I think I'll be here for a long time...

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
biggrin.gif
I was sure it was gonna be me when you said "that ONE person"...

Whatever, I guess you don't hate me that much?
tongue.gif

*Osaka, didn't I say I was sorry?*

And no, I don't have anything against girls.. I dig gamer chicks.

Sorry if I insulted you by saying you spam most of the time, Warcueid...

Yep, I come from GameFAQs... There's a lot-of jackasses on that bored (although most of them are from Gamespot), and I love calling them trolls and etc...)

Let's this all over again...
happy.gif

~Nero

----------------------------
cry.gif
A Full Colecovision ROM Collection is so hard to get... I want perfect ColecoDS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Maybe a ghost writer?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Oh my God the graphics are so realistic looking." Lol of course it was the shiznit back then tho.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never stood in line overnight or for hours, to buy anything. I can just wait and buy it later.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I have never done that either.
    closest ive done is getting to target a couple hours early in the moring to get some amiibos.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
    But that topic makes me sad. :(
    Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were childish like a little kid collecting toys. :(
    I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.
    +1
    I eventually had to contact a domestic abuse advocate to help me get out of the apartment I was in a lease with her. And filed a restraining order on her cuz she kept harassing me after i left her.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A phone can do more than a TV
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust it's just what you want
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust...