Homebrew HD CLONE HD TO HD (TRIFORCE RUN) SECOND WII

blackacidevil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there

I have a nintendo wii modded and a second wii Ive got homebrew on and am working on. Right now Im already coping the Hard Drive to hard drive clone. After asking a question in my last post, if I could just re write the NAND to the other wii, I learned it isnt possible because of the key on each system / a wii is exclusive.

So thinking this, I just realized that the Triiforce is not going to work because of the unique key.

Am I correctg

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
...I have to admit I'm not sure of it. I never tried to use triiforce (and my own emulated nand) on another wii than my own. But I'm still fairly positive that it is possible. Triiforce uses the emulated nand, and only the emulated nand to play wiiware/VC. It doesn't use your real nand for anything (not even for saving purposes), so it's never even going to find out the unique key from your emulated nand isn't the same as the one from your real nand. Kinda in the similar way that a game played on a SNES emulator isn't going to complain that it isn't really a snes that is being run.

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Should work fine. As far as I know triiforce doesn't use the keys and check em. Same as regular nand emulation. For example, sneek would boot the same nand dump fine on 2 diff wiis.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place