XP
Country
United States
skystealer said:
Rockstar said:
Black screen on ak2i
unsure.gif

Both versions

Im using Alpha 0.03 on Acekard 2i (AKAIO 1.7.1) and Its kinda giving me the same issue, only the screen is white, my DSi didnt lock up though, it still enters sleep mode.

Which is most likely because the skins aren't being loaded, so make you have an HBWare folder in the root, in that folder should be the HBWare.nds and the "Skins" folder.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
suprgamr232 said:
skystealer said:
Rockstar said:
Black screen on ak2i
unsure.gif

Both versions

Im using Alpha 0.03 on Acekard 2i (AKAIO 1.7.1) and Its kinda giving me the same issue, only the screen is white, my DSi didnt lock up though, it still enters sleep mode.

Which is most likely because the skins aren't being loaded, so make you have an HBWare folder in the root, in that folder should be the HBWare.nds and the "Skins" folder.
No, I have it working and I know how to fix it.

The homebrew Bloxavoid also doesn't work on AKAIO also and the fix to that was to disable Homebrew Soft-Reset completely. Do the same for HBWare and everything should work, I'm scrolling through the GUI as we speak. HBWare folder needs to be in the root of the MicroSD.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hakoda said:
suprgamr232 said:
skystealer said:
Rockstar said:
Black screen on ak2i
unsure.gif

Both versions

The homebrew Bloxavoid also doesn't work on AKAIO also and the fix to that was to disable Homebrew Soft-Reset completely. Do the same for HBWare and everything should work, I'm scrolling through the GUI as we speak. HBWare folder needs to be in the root of the MicroSD.

this time a got a screen but it freeze
only the clock works

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
coolness said:
Hakoda said:
suprgamr232 said:
skystealer said:
Rockstar said:
Black screen on ak2i
unsure.gif

Both versions

this time a got a screen but it freeze
only the clock works
It doesn't scroll using the bar at the left, it uses the entries themselves like AKAIO's game menu. And you can tell if its frozen by looking at the bottom screen, there should a gray wave like animation in the background.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?