Hardware Having trouble purchasing Xbox Live

SuperTrever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to purchase a month of Xbox Live from the dashboard, because it's advertised at 50% off. I go through the process of putting down my payment method but when I try to push 'Confirm Purchase' this message shows up on the screen: "Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live. Please try again later.

Status code: 80190833"

I've been trying to do this for 3 days now and I keep getting the same message. I've googled the status code and no search results show up. I've even went to the Xbox website and there's no such status code on there. If anyone knows a solution to this please let me know.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm trying to purchase a month of Xbox Live from the dashboard, because it's advertised at 50% off. I go through the process of putting down my payment method but when I try to push 'Confirm Purchase' this message shows up on the screen: "Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live. Please try again later.

Status code: 80190833"

I've been trying to do this for 3 days now and I keep getting the same message. I've googled the status code and no search results show up. I've even went to the Xbox website and there's no such status code on there. If anyone knows a solution to this please let me know.

http://answers.yahoo...08033603AAgIhy8 read the first reply. Maybe that's why? seems you need to make sure your "address" etc is on your profile, Try what that guy said.

He is talking about Microsoft card points though but It sounds to me like what he did will work for card payments as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?