GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Tried the demo on a friend's switch.
Portable mode isn't comfortable enough, the switch is too heavy.
Docked is ok I guess, you can even change the shapes to the playstation ones (thank god, the letters are just horrible), but it doesn't looks as good as the ps4 release for those who care. The non-arcade shading looks bad on the arcade engine.
I didn't compared sound quality though.

Last edited by Sakitoshi,
Reactions: Scarlet

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought my now ex girlfriend a tonne of Miku stuff, from the games on PS4/Vita to a Miku plushie. Now she's gone and the games were digital on my account and she left the cuddly Miku behind. So I'm left with a bunch of Miku stuff despite being more of a Doom Eternal kind of guy.

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
i dont know why they are cutting so much songs from the ps4 version, unless its goint to be dlc
the switch only has low capacity storage mediums (carts and sd cards), so is not like they had an option if they didn't want to cut corners in the sound quality department.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want to like this... I really do... But... Whenever I see X on-screen, I know I'm gonna go and hit B. Please just let us have the PS buttons for the UI lol

edit:
omg if the guy who replied above is right im super hyped for this game again ;O;

Last edited by Scarlet,

Sakitoshi

Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I want to like this... I really do... But... Whenever I see X on-screen, I know I'm gonna go and hit B. Please just let us have the PS buttons for the UI lol

edit:
omg if the guy who replied above is right im super hyped for this game again ;O;
do yourself a favor and get future tone on ps4.
it has double the songs and the 10 "extra" songs mega mix is gonna have will be released on ps4 anyway.
there is absolutely no reason to own mega mix when future tone exists. even if you want a quick fix on the go it's better to own a vita for that matter.

stompysan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what it's worth, there are mods to add the missing Future Tone songs into Mega39s, and fix the shader issues. It should happen in the localized version too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc