Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone coming west

SEGA's latest Hatsune Miku game is making its way to the west next year. On January 10, 2017, Project Diva: Future Tone will be releasing digital-only for the Playstation 4 for Europe and North America. The game will be split up into two song packs, priced at $29.99 apeiece, or in a bundle for $53.99. There's going to be over 200 songs and 300 costumes in the game.

This party isn't over yet, we're not even CLOSE to being done, because SEGA is dropping even more beats with the biggest Hatsune Miku rhythm & action game yet with Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone! Get ready for a dance marathon, because this PlayStation®Network exclusive features a monster tracklist that PS4 players in the Americas and Europe can get down to on Jan. 10, 2017!
What is Future Tone? It's the largest Hatsune Miku game yet, with 200+ songs and 300+ costumes for Miku and her digital friends to play around with. Plus, it's the arcade incarnation of the Hatsune Miku games, meaning there's a slightly different control scheme. It's more of the same great Miku action across five difficulty levels (If you've been nailing songs from Project DIVA X on EXTREME, just wait until you load up EXTRA EXTREME in Future Tone.)
Future Tone is a collection of two song packages each priced at $29.99: 'Future Sound,' a collection of songs centered around the Project DIVA games and 'Colorful Tone' which collects songs related to the Project Mirai games and arcade songs. For those who can't get enough of the digital singer, there's a special discount price of $53.99 for those who purchase the bundle containing both packages. European prices will be commensurate to the US Dollar pricing.
Special Note
For those who may have noticed the leak from the ratings board earlier this month that listed Atlus U.S.A. as the publisher of the game, this was just a clerical error. This is a SEGA-published title.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Press Inbox

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you just want to watch all the PVs back-to-back-to-back it takes north of 10 hours. Yeah.
I think it is the biggest rhythm game ever, is there a bigger one out there? I guess the biggest commercial one. The open source ones (stepmania, etc...) have a huge tracklist even bigger than this.
The later Guitar Hero / Rock Band had around 100 tracks, a bit less than half of this.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you just want to watch all the PVs back-to-back-to-back it takes north of 10 hours. Yeah.
I think it is the biggest rhythm game ever, is there a bigger one out there? I guess the biggest commercial one. The open source ones (stepmania, etc...) have a huge tracklist even bigger than this.
The later Guitar Hero / Rock Band had around 100 tracks, a bit less than half of this.
It depends. If you include arcade games, there's definitely bigger ones. The latest version of Beatmania IIDX has a songlist of 1058 songs.

AndreTrek

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
As someone who owns the Japanese version, i'll say that this game is probably the best Project Diva you can get right now.
It has pretty much all the best songs of the previous games (including the ones that were never released in the west) along with a bunch of arcade exclusive songs for the single biggest and highest quality tracklist in the series history.

However, it bears mentioning that as this is a port of Project Diva Arcade, this game has some design differences compared to the console Project Divas. The controls are slightly different since the arcade game only has 4 buttons and the game is generally much harder than the console Project Divas, being far less forgiving of mistakes and having generally more difficult note charts on hard and above.

D

Deleted User

Contemplating getting a ps4 simply for this, other things like bloodborn will be a plus

Are ps4's region locked?

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

Omgggg
I will buy a ps4* just for 3 games for sure.
Diva x hd
Diva future tone
Mortal Kombat xl

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I like the little note that Sega included at the bottom... Not only did they make a special mention acknowledging a leak (instead of pretending it never happened), they also went and corrected a very minor error it had. Well done.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wish this was on vita i so wanted it on vita and i wanted to play this song on vita instead of PS4

Vegetable Juice / PoPiPo

D

Deleted User

wish this was on vita i so wanted it on vita and i wanted to play this song on vita instead of PS4

Vegetable Juice / PoPiPo
It wouldn't be good on a ps3, how can a vita handle it? lol
But for popipo you can play an edit on f2nd, use some homebrew for the psp emulation or on the first F there is a Japanese noly dlc called PoPiPo Toro&Kuro special edition

HuskyXD

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Even with the sex appeal, I couldn't get into this kind of game. I don't find mindlessly mashing buttons to music in rhythm very appealing. However, is there a nude patch for project diva on 3ds ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited by HuskyXD,
D

Deleted User

Even with the sex appeal, I couldn't get into this kind of game. I don't find mindlessly mashing buttons to music in rhythm very appealing. However, is there a nude patch for project diva on 3ds ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The much you Can get on 3ds Is Project Mirai, not diva. No, there isn't any nude patch ._. but project diva on psp Is really easy to mod if you wanna mod it, you Can use emulators to play diva so it should be even easier

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It is mothers day I need to give @BigOnYa's wife a call
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    And your own @SylverReZ ?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I know who I need to call. :ninja:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ghostbusters
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    "Hello, this the feds?"
    +1
    Go ahead. I think there's a phone at my mums grave :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lucky
    +1
    I think we buried mum still sitting on the Lode 🚽 :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You aren't British
    +1
    Aye mate
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because you drive on the wrong side of the road
    +1
    :rofl2: We built the cars first. Ask Mr Ford :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No the brits did they figured out horse power first
    Everyone else is just Knock-offs :tpi:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how much damage a horse would do to modern cars
    There ya go. always thinking Negative. :sad:
  • Wholesome @ Wholesome:
    hamburger
    Hot Dogs 🌭 🌭
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: Come to think of it, I might make 🌭 for lunch today. A change of pace :) With chili, cheese, onions, relish n mustard :D
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    who'd be angrier if we pinged them, juan or leo?
    +1
    Juan
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Someone has to delete Leo's thread to make him angry
    +2
    [awaits for him to notice something] :blush::ha::evil:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back