Gaming Has your pre-order been dispatched already?

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they could've sent mine on the 22th, that's what they said on phone
the problem is, some other place called "gamepark" holds a n3ds and crysis 2 launch event and instead of sending the console, they sent an invitation.....
ahh nvm, i'll get mine tomorrow

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Now what could be in here in wonder...
20110324_004.jpg

HELL YES!!!

20110324_005.jpg

jonxs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just got mine at 3pm today from play.com so happy
smile.gif
with the 3d slider on full it makes u you feel a bit boss eyed, knocked it down a little the 3d effect is still the same and much easier on the eyes, gotta wait till tomorrow to go and get some games now
smile.gif

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
with the 3d slider on full it makes u you feel a bit boss eyed

Yeah when it first enabled it i was like ahhhh my eyes!!! But they adjust pretty quickly, and knocking the slider down just a bit helps.

Now i just need a damn 3DS game
dry.gif

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Store sended an SMS, i could go after the 3DS today
smile.gif

So now i have:

QUOTE said:
- 3DS Aqua Blue (With AR cards)
- LEGO Star Wars III The Clone Wars 3D
- Pilot Wings 3D

As a freebie for pre-orders i also got:

QUOTE- Screenprotectors
- Extra Stylus
- 2 cases to store your games in
- 3DS Carrying bag for 3DS with games

It's amazingly better then i expected, but you can't play to long in 3D mode
biggrin.gif
(about 30 minutes, before i get a little dizzy feeling and i turn it off)
Still have to figure out what to do with the AR cards, 1 with a question mark, works nice, but what to do with the crads with nintendo figures on.
(no i didn't read the manual yet
tongue.gif
)

EDIT:
I love the new concept to include a charging cradle
smile.gif

For DS/DSi you had to buy a third party solution for that (and you had to change your battery to)

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
zavvi sent it saturday, asda sent it yesterday, I was hoping amazon would send it today, but they sent the free screen protector and not the 3ds itself.
frown.gif

By the power of greyskull!
If it's not here tomorrow morning I'm going to buy it at gamestop if they have any left, play that one and return one of the ones I ordered online when I get it(to gamestop).
Is there a flaw in my plan?
I don't usually use gamestop so I'll have to ask if they even do returns.

Oceanborn712

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You guys make me jealous. Seems like I'll have to wait for Amazon.com shipping it on saturday and monday-tuesday for it to arrive here
frown.gif

Skitty22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
R2DJ said:
Wizzerzak said:
what's the point in getting the game early if you've got no console to play it on?
Errr... I don't control the delivery date. Some sites tend to ship the games quite early, which leads to earlier delivery. I've had games delivered to me a day before the street date. Some people even get games a week before release.

I agree play have done this on a few occasions with stuff i have ordered , i pre-ordered the GT PSP CE game and the standard version at the same time so that i could get all the pre order stuff that was a while back anyway the collectors edition turned up a day before release and the normal version turned up 3 day's later.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice, my preorder got dispatched and I got the black 3DS and Sims3 (which I`ll sell) for 222€, even though I preordered it at 250€ but they automatically reduced the price
yaynds.gif

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
Had to leave for work so didn't have time to complain:

My 3DS was meant to come with screen protectors/game cases/extra styluses...

IT DIDN'T! Angry email to Asda tomorrow me thinks
mad.gif

AND Zavvi have ONLY JUST sent my 3DS game which means that won't arrive until Monday at the earliest!

VERY PISSED OFF!!!

Now this means I need to go buy a 3DS game tonight, so my choices are Samurai Warriors, SSFIV or Rayman 3D - suggestions as to which to buy? (game from Zavvi is Lego Star Wars, the only game i truly thought worth a purchase)

I know most will jump to SSFIV, but i've never been much of a fighting game person (tried tekken and hated it, can button mash in the earlier Dragonball Z fighting games, that's about it...) But the "loser mode" with the specials on the touch screen may make it slightly more friendly for me? I dunno.

Madaboeinie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
From what i've read SSFIV is one of the more complete launch games where other games like Steel Diver and Pilotwings feel more like a tech demo. But i'm right there with you, I don't like fighting games as well so i'm not gonna buy it. I can't help you with Samurai Warriors or Rayman 3D though. The fact that there are no reviews out there worries me. It could be that the publishers put an embargo on the review untill the launch of the games. Usually this means the games aren't very good and the publishers try to avoid bad publicity with this.

My 3DS isn't coming tomorrow I think. I still haven't got a confirmation that they send it to me. Hopefully i'll get the system this saturday. I did however buy Pilotwings Resort today. Couldn't resist myself when I saw it at my local game store.
smile.gif

*UPDATE*

Just received the e-mail from Bol.com. The Nintendo 3DS is will be delivered to me tomorrow. I guess they couldn't send me an e-mail with the confirmation sooner because officially they couldn't send the system to me sooner than launch day. So there you go. I'll bring an update when I get it.

*UPDATE 2*

Track and Trace is working. The TNT driver is on its way to me now. It could a couple of hours before he gets here. Usually I'm one of the first on it's route.

jamesaa

Trophies
XP
Just back from the game store, i bought splinter cell, yeah not on my list but meh.

Haven't played Splinter Cell since the original (which was also a launch day purchase based on impulse
tongue.gif
) so it better be good, espically since i have the next 30 hours dedicated to noithing but the 3DS
nds.gif
(

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
jamesaa said:
Had to leave for work so didn't have time to complain:

My 3DS was meant to come with screen protectors/game cases/extra styluses...

IT DIDN'T! Angry email to Asda tomorrow me thinks
mad.gif

They send them out separately.
I got two dispatched emails, one for 3ds, the other for free kit.

QUOTE(jamesaa @ Mar 25 2011, 12:46 AM) What was amusing though was they were demoing the unit to the people at the front of the line, and then shouted down the line "OK, fess up who here already has a 3DS? We can see you on street pass!" (ya that was me with my 3DS in my pocket
yay.gif
)
lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E