Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously?

P1ng pulled me out of my last downward spiral.

He's helped me more than you will ever know.

Get to know him. You'll be glad you did; I assure you.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I was in a real crisis last month. My wife left me, my kid was in an awful accident in which immediate surgery was needed. I had to sell many of my assets, including my freakin' house, to pay for the surgery. Days passed and my son was taken into surgery. To top off my shitty week, the surgery was unsuccessful and the situation was worsening. p1ngpong had got the news of my misfortunes and gave me a call one night. He said he could lend me some money and wouldn't hesitate a bit to help me get through this situation. I went over to p1ngpong's the next afternoon and we ate lunch together (a delicious plate of chicken livers, mashed potatoes with extra butter, and of course toast topped with beans...if I recall correctly). He was such a helpful guy, helping me financially and emotionally through the unfortunate situation I was in.

A few weeks later, as my son was re-entering the hospital for surgery, p1ngpong punches me in the face (knocking me out) and drove off in my truck.

Fuck you p1ngpong. Fuck you.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Seriously?

P1ng pulled me out of my last downward spiral.

He's helped me more than you will ever know.

Get to know him. You'll be glad you did; I assure you.

Seriously?

Whatever happens with me and the temp, no matter how my time here ends, I will be always able to look back and think, yeah I really did something good and was able to help someone in distress. Looking back I dont know where those words came from, even though I wrote them. Im happy I helped you man, it must have been some kind of destiny for us to stumble across each other here.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
Seriously?

Whatever happens with me and the temp, no matter how my time here ends, I will be always able to look back and think, yeah I really did something good and was able to help someone in distress. Looking back I dont know where those words came from, even though I wrote them. Im happy I helped you man, it must have been some kind of destiny for us to stumble across each other here.

Common sense is your uncommon forte'.

That's precisely why I listen when you speak.

*handshake*

budrow66

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well there was that one time at a truckstop in NY. P1ngpong and I were strapped for cash and he thought we could make some money by dressing up like hookers and.Oh wait... That was Vulpes Abnocto.

But srsly P1ngpong's posts have helped me with a few problems I have had in my time here. Thanks man.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Is funny, every week he cries bout something and says that's it, I'm leaving this site for good.