Hacking Has anyone here ever ordered from Gameyeeeah?

Lurunar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a DSTT from Gameyeeeah.com about 10 days ago, and it says this:

02/28/2008 Shipping Pending

Dear Customer:
Thanks for the payment, your orders will be shipped, Please wait 10-18 days for the HK Register Air Mail Delivery, thanks very much.
Best regards.
Gameyeeeah Inc.

But I didn't get e-mailed a tracking number and the package isn't here yet. Any ideas as to what I can do? Thanks in advance.

eliter1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sk3tch said:
Wait 8 more days?

Yeah, wait. Sometimes things take longer to ship, especially from overseas. I ordered a DSTT from them and got it in less than 10 days but shipping varies.

zsakul2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not trying to make you worry but a report of the site was made to some site reporting place forgot name that they take logs of the ccs ect that is used and have been re ported too have viruses implanted into most pages of there sites.. Once again just a couple people reported this.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
zsakul2 said:
not trying to make you worry but a report of the site was made to some site reporting place forgot name that they take logs of the ccs ect that is used and have been re ported too have viruses implanted into most pages of there sites.. Once again just a couple people reported this.
Wrong, It supposedly had links to t2t2 (DON'T GO THERE), so google had them as a malware site since Google is connected with Siteadvisor and Siteadvisor has them as a red site. Many people told google that there is nothing wrong with the site and Google did change it to a good site. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, I have never found links to t2t2. So don't worry about it.

Lurunar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I didn't get e-mailed a tracking number and the package isn't here yet. Should I be worried about that?

Lurunar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got sent this email in response to my ticket:

Dear Richard,

Sorry we haven't received your payment till now. We will change the status of your order once we receive.
Best Regards,

Jerry

Gameyeeeah

---

Bad english and all, but I think I'll be all set, but I don't know why it took 10 days to receive paypal...

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They're out of stock. I ordered a DSTT from them on the 25th of Feb. (just before they went on pre-order) and they haven't sent it yet. They told me via e-mail that they're waiting for new stock and will send them out first come first serve.

-Bri

daman2692000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine a while back and it first says Shipping Pending then a day or so later it says have shipped. When it says have shipped it will list the tracking number and tracking site info. By the way it only took 6 days for me to get my dstt from them and I live in tennessee. Oh and make sure to get a different card reader for yours because 90 percent of the readers that come with them are defective

Shining Light

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bri said:
They're out of stock. I ordered a DSTT from them on the 25th of Feb. (just before they went on pre-order) and they haven't sent it yet. They told me via e-mail that they're waiting for new stock and will send them out first come first serve.

-Bri

I ordered mine from them on Feb 23rd and mine shipped on March 8th. If yours didn't ship yet you may have missed the cutoff for how many they got in. Then again they just might not have gotten to yours yet and its going to ship tomorrow or sometime this week. Fingers crossed I guess
smile.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, Sining Light. You've given me hope! I'll post here if it ever ships!

UPDATE: I received some e-mail from them this evening:

QUOTE said:
Yes, we have some stock of DSTT. Your order will be sent out soon.

-Bri

Shining Light

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bri said:
Thanks, Sining Light. You've given me hope! I'll post here if it ever ships!

UPDATE: I received some e-mail from them this evening:

QUOTE said:
Yes, we have some stock of DSTT. Your order will be sent out soon.

-Bri

Nice. Have fun with it. I've been trying for 2 months now to get one. I had ordered it from Deal Extreme in January and was waiting for over a month before I got fed up and ordered it from Gameyeeeah (only to have it go out of stock right when I ordered)

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks changsheng,

I have sent them several e-mails, and they have always answered within a day or two. I agree that they have been polite, and their English isn't perfect but is pretty good.

However, I must have been too nice in my e-mails! I ordered mine the same day you did, and you received yours on March 6 (four days ago) while they haven't even sent mine yet!

-Bri

Joe Schmoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had an OK experience dealing with Gameyeeeah recently. I first ordered an R4, regular shipping. A day later I decided to order 2 more for my kids, placed the order with DHL shipping. A few days later I received an email that the first order for one R4 had shipped via Hong Kong Post. Wondering about the other R4s, I then realized that they didn't have these in stock. I messaged them to change the order to two DSTTs (which were in stock), plus an EZ 3 in 1. They had to adjust the price manually, which Zoe (the customer support person) did no problem. I was bummed to not get a "shipped" message for about 6 days. I thought since it was in stock they would ship immediately. After six days I did get the shipped by DHL message, with tracking. I received the two DSSTs and the EZ 3 in 1 the NEXT day! This is from Hong Kong to Albuquerque, New Mexico! Looking at the tracking record on the DHL site, I can't help but visualize people literally running with my package to get it to me as fast as possible. A week later I received the first order (shipped Hong Kong Post). I did have to sign for it, luckily I was home to save a trip to the post office.

Bottom Line: They were pretty responsive to my changes, no problems getting a hold of them. Zoe(customer service rep) did a good job at responding to my questions and changes quickly (next day), and speaks excellent English. I received both packages reasonably quickly.

Shining Light

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe Schmoo said:
A week later I received the first order (shipped Hong Kong Post). I did have to sign for it, luckily I was home to save a trip to the post office.

You have to sign for it? Crap. I hope I'm home when my order finally comes.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Shining Light said:
Joe Schmoo said:
A week later I received the first order (shipped Hong Kong Post). I did have to sign for it, luckily I was home to save a trip to the post office.

If not, the post office will just leave you a note saying you have a package down there. Then you can go pick it up, or wait for the next day.

Shining Light

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
neschn said:
Shining Light said:
Joe Schmoo said:

If not, the post office will just leave you a note saying you have a package down there. Then you can go pick it up, or wait for the next day.

Yeah I know but most likely if I'm not home when it comes then I won't be able to get to the post office that day when it comes. Knowing that its so close but I can't get it would be horrible
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol