Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, is there a way to access services that requires a NNID ?Because I was banned and I unbanned myself using my old 3ds but I still can't access services like Pokebank... :/
Thanks !

Edit :
Is it safe if I use this ? : https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-remove-the-022-2812-ban-error-with-a-cfw.449449/
if you have bothered to read the thread that method is supposedly blocked for now, they found another way involving a Wii though but that is being worked or maybe not who knows.

nitox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to ask nintendo to transfer my nnid to another system and since I still had an active pokebank subscription, my pokemon were still there

nitox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They won't do it for him because he has the perma ban. Other people have tried.
I had both errors on my 3ds the 2812 and 0102, called and said I have an NNID I want to transfer from a 3ds I no longer own to a 2ds and they just asked for the serial number of new device and transferred the NNID.

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had both errors on my 3ds the 2812 and 0102, called and said I have an NNID I want to transfer from a 3ds I no longer own to a 2ds and they just asked for the serial number of new device and transferred the NNID.
Well that's rare, you are the first person that I have read that had success with that. I mean he can try but he shouldn't get his hopes up since not everyone was able.

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Looking forward to that Wii thing. I could always use a public lfcs_b or my sister's one but I have the time and if my Wii could be useful for something after such a long time... That would be kinda nice I guess! :D

madbullman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
so how do you get banned? well for sure when you tried to play the leaked game online, duh. like are there any other methods?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so how do you get banned? well for sure when you tried to play the leaked game online, duh. like are there any other methods?

My case, going online with the ROM at the same time as the cart, both of which shared the same private header, but that's an established rule I was shamefully unaware of. Only a temp ban on that though.

D

Deleted User

Ye, keep those advises
That reply was posted before any ban has happened. Also keep in mind before this happened, Nintendo has never issued a large scale ban wave like this before...so it wasnt exactly a crazy thing to think what I(and many others) did. Now of course that opinion has changed since Nintendo seems to have finally found their Big Boy pants.

But again before this ban wave happened they have never done anything like it before.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
That reply was posted before any ban has happened. Also keep in mind before this happened, Nintendo has never issued a large scale ban wave like this before...so it wasnt exactly a crazy thing to think what I(and many others) did. Now of course that opinion has changed since Nintendo seems to have finally found their Big Boy pants.

But again before this ban wave happened they have never done anything like it before.

Nintendo still can't detect if you're playing with the leaked copy or not. I still have Lurantis' and no ban.
What they can obviously detect, is when you go ONLINE with an UNRELEASED game, that left a log on their servers.
That's the conclusion most people have by now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4