Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Squirtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eritrea
I was wondering something... If you didnt change anything on your sysnand since the plailect's guide and your old backup are from this same sysnand, even if u inject the backup on your emunand wont it be linked again to the sys and then moveable.sed turning into the banned one?

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is about as good as it'd get me thinks. And the whole thing about NNID bans, just use NNID for playing online. Don't buy through the EShop, get physical or "other sourced" games.
What games do you even need an NNID to play online? Every game I've played has gone online just fine for me and I've never registered one to my system

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
While I'm remaining hopeful that any of this is just a temporary ban, it's getting harder to have faith as the days go on

Once the 15 days are up I'd like to attempt an unbanning method. I only have one 3DS, but I've seen a method that only requires one as long as you have done a system transfer or something like that?

I've system transferred from an original 3DS to a 3DS XL, and I've system transferred that 3DS XL to a New 3DS XL, all were obviously not banned before this. I have NAND backups of the New XL from when I first installed A9LH on it...just wondering if I'm missing anything as far as that goes

I suppose I'm fine if I have to make a new Nintendo ID, but would there be anything else I'd have to worry about? Are there any good comprehensive guides for the single 3DS method of unbanning? Is it likely a better fix will come out if it's a permanent ban?

If I'm banned forever then oh well, my fault my loss

D

Deleted User

What games do you even need an NNID to play online? Every game I've played has gone online just fine for me and I've never registered one to my system
Don't you need an NNID to play online at all? I was under the impression anywa: MK7, all pokemon games, MH4.....

Cramot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, dunno if this has been asked before, but if we system transfer to a banned 3ds, does it become unbanned by using the movable?

So, we call Nintendo, have them change the NNID from the receiver to the donor. System transfer from the donor to the receiver, and then potentially use the new movable.sed to unban ourselves?

The donor just gets formatted anyways and creates a new friend seed and movable

Asking again so it doesn't get buried

Robin64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Things I have that need an NNID to work online are Pokemon Shuffle, Pokemon Bank and Badge Center. But honestly, I can do without those.

Skylar-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I personally had more than $300 worth of games on my NNID, so yes, it hurts a lot. I'm going to pirate all the games I purchased. I don't care anymore.
Thats why I have another 2DS with all legit. lol.
I am downloading right now Pokemon Moon + Sun trough Freeshop. If i check the 2 games in Freeshop, i see 3 Flags on Sun and Moon: Japan,USA and EU. Yeah that makes sense that you you have high risk for gettin' banned if you play a region free game in EU while the game or cia is a USA one.

So: Like i said i see 3 "Flags" in Freeshop under Pokemon Sun + Moon. Have i still a high risk if i play it now online ? (Because the 3 Flags confuse me... i dont know the game in Freeshop "includes" all 3 Regions in once, or if its now only one region and if its one region i guess it will be USA ? or EU ?)

Edit: Okay i checked it and the .cia is "retail (ALL REGIONS)". This "All Regions" confuses me... so if i go online now, do i have low risk to gettin' banned like other games that i get from freeshop and play online ? it says "ALL" on regions atleast hihi
Okay you know what guys ? i deleted the game^^. Its to risky for me, sorry.In 4 days maybe my EU version game that i will download trough freeshop, will connects to USA servers after i installed the game and did a restore that was made by the usa version of this game... so better i don't play and waste my time until 4 days.
uhmmm u dont know how it works right?
servers are the same for all regions. dont exist any "european", "japanese" or "american"version because Pokemon is region free. but still u can be banned for playing it online in EUR because the game SHOULD not be available here even if some shops broke D1. just wait the 23, but you dont have to install the version of european cartdriges or similiar things.

Motisma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, I unbanished myself using my second 3ds and I wanted to know if Nintendo can see what I did and banish me again because of it...Does someone on this thread get banished once, following this method ?

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Took away my ban with my O3DS's friendcode seed. (Thought I got rid of it, lucky)
My N3DS never had a NNID on it, do you guys think it would be safe to make a throwaway on it so I can play Swap Doodle or would it not be worth the risk?

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took away my ban with my O3DS's friendcode seed. (Thought I got rid of it, lucky)
My N3DS never had a NNID on it, do you guys think it would be safe to make a throwaway on it so I can play Swap Doodle or would it not be worth the risk?
I thought I've heard of users who created an NNID after the ban who didn't have one prior to the ban and therefor didn't get the 022-2812 ban creating one after 002-0102, and getting the 022-2812 ban as a result, so I don't know if it's too safe. (sorry, that's worded like shit)

Reactions: Kourin

Kourin

Touhou Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I thought I've heard of users who created an NNID after the ban who didn't have one prior to the ban and therefor didn't get the 022-2812 ban creating one after 002-0102, and getting the 022-2812 ban as a result, so I don't know if it's too safe. (sorry, that's worded like shit)
Ah, I'll just not bother. I doubt I'm missing too much. Thanks for the heads up though!

Reactions: fodder

Rabada34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I have 3 O3DS and I would like to unban my O3DS
The others 3DS are one with a broken superior screen and one with a 11.2.0-35 firmware, they aren't cracked and I would like to know which should I use for unban my O3DS, i can't know the firmware of the 3DS broken screen ...

Silmi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello, I heard you can unban yourself if you have a backup of your NAND, is it true ? If so, how does it work ? Thanks !

Sakiisa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Haven't had this scenario after reading a large amount here. so I might as wll point this weird scenario out.

During the wave I was actually doing a dsiware downgrade between 2 machines.

Source - AL9 with moon. One instabnce of online.

Target - Stock. nothing.

After the procedure was complete days later we hear about the wave in the morning this odd thing happens:

Target - banned even though it's got nothing installed whatsoever.

Source - Clean as if nothing happened running moon the entire shebang.

friend code seeds do not match but movable seds in the center match.

Any conclusions can be drawn from this outlier?

Last edited by Sakiisa,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?