Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Hayro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you didn't go online via Festival Plaza you should be fine.

The only solution we have is for restoring online play and that requires two 3DSes.
I could restore online play right now, but I'm trying to wait for Nintendo's next move...

Unban method needs two CFW 3DSes? lol sounds bad but I'm sure someone will find a way to make it easier.
So I almost fucked myself with the ban. I went on Festival Plaza but never enable the wifi communication here.
thanks god

feer10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
"FBI will first look for a seed file at "sdmc:/fbi/seed/(title id).dat". If it is not found, it will attempt to download the seed from the kagiya server."
Save the file from the link and rename it appropriately (title id is in the URL, it's the 0004[...]).
FBI->titles->select the Sun/Moon you installed with the QR Code->Import seed.
Thanks i will do it this night! :shy::lol:

Justin20020

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, I was playing Sun for some days (I'm on the second Island now) and I played it with wifi on. I checked now if I was banned now too. But i can go into the eshop without any problems

Dogmj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I was playing Sun for some days (I'm on the second Island now) and I played it with wifi on. I checked now if I was banned now too. But i can go into the eshop without any problems
Welcome to the club of the 0002-0102 users, we are probably going to get an unban in 14 days

Helix Fossil

DQ Fan Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless there is a local shop that willing to do all of those things for you, buying a new console is probably cheaper & less time consuming. Of course, if you have experience in modifying 3DS hardware then it may be doable.
Nintendo are selling 3DS for 100$ on black Friday... so...

There are mobos that come with firmware 9.2, making them among the easiest to put CFW on, while most newer 3DS stocks in stores are 11.0 or higher. For $65 it's probably the easiest and cheapest way to get yourself back up and running. Replacing the mobo isn't too bad since it's all contained in the bottom half, it's replacing the ribbon cables to the top screen that's terrible. They must've used black magic to get those shitty things in there.

Maishul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I try to play games online I get the 0002-0102 error, but for eshop I get the Permaban, does that mean that I simply can't use the eshop? Cuz if not, oh nooooooo I'm so heart broken........ lmao

Reactions: WeedZ

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"FBI will first look for a seed file at "sdmc:/fbi/seed/(title id).dat". If it is not found, it will attempt to download the seed from the kagiya server."

Aurora since I think you might know something about this I'd like to ask you something if you dont mind :).
I saw someone propose to change deviceID through ITCM and then blocking write permissions with a9lh at start of boot so that fcdcert cant be used to overwrite the ID. Do you think that would work at all?

Also someone claims to be able to recreate a "legal" LocalFriendSeedCode_B, but shouldnt that be impossible since they are console specific and encrypted/digitally signed?

Reactions: Queno138

Robin64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha, okay.

So I can confirm that using the web eShop to download to your banned 3DS does work.

My 3DS is banned with both codes, I cannot open the eShop on it.
But going to nintendo.co.uk and asking to download the new Swapdoodle app via the web did make it appear on my 3DS.

Reactions: WeedZ and NujUko

PoppaDre

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So what's the situation here? (console or NNID ban? any solution yet?)

I played Pokémon Moon on 8 November (Lurantis leak) and since this I had my Wireless turn off.
I need to wait for 23rd November and I will be safe right?
I will also change the date I started the game with PkHex lol
yeah brah thats what i did. Changed the time before i installed it and deleted my wifi connection. going to play all the pokemons online at midnight tonight on my ARM9 Zelda n3DSXL

Last edited by PoppaDre,
Reactions: Hayro

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOAH GUYS... Um. Halp?

I deleted the cias and downloaded the regular one + seeds (whatever)

Tried to import my .main backup and it said "this is not compatible with this version of the game"

Um. Wut?!

More info;
I put the .main from moon and put it into sun. Was that why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup