Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Nintendo4DSXL

Pokémon-Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Translation pls
Dear ,

Thank you for your patience while we have investigated your request.

Due to violations of our conditions of use, the device was permanently excluded from the use of the Nintendo online services.

We regret the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. Have fun in the exciting Nintendo world, wish you

willprogresivo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm sorry but people calling Nintendo? Seriously? You were banned with cause. Calling them to talk your way out of it is ridiculous. You hacked a Nintendo system to get a free game, either you hack it again to "unban" it (if that were possible) or just throw the thing away if online play matters that much to you.

Nintendo isn't at fault here and they will not help you.

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so just to chime in. leaked moon cia. went on the festival plaza once. also out of curiosity and stupidity tried to use mystery gift to get genesect, which didn't work for some reason btw.

both eshop and online ban. ill be waiting the 15 days, and if its perm, using sister in laws 2ds she never plays to unban myself. and now that i dont have smash and kart to distract me, i guess ill get through the main story today

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dear ,

Due to violations of our conditions of use, the device was permanently excluded from the use of the Nintendo online services.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. Have fun in the exciting Nintendo world, wish you
So it is forever. rip in brick

Yamanoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Dear ,

They're kidding you lol

Pikar0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i played with the leaked version, with wifi on, but i didnt use any feature on the pokemon sun and moon, should i get any problems? i didnt use the plaza or any online feature i just had the wifi on but nothing else, even my emunand isnt uptaded.

PD : i readed like 50 pages and i didnt see nothing what could help me

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse me, I came in here to try and help, not to be high and mighty, the fact that people started yelling at me is what made me retaliate.
Everyone is tired and pissed off here. Ignore them. On the other hang you are wrong. That method isn't enough for a complete unban. Many, MANY people here have tried. Clearly something was different on your end. Try downloading a demo from the eShop to see if youre really unbanned. If you can, its likely u only had the 002 error and not the 022 error to begin with. Quite a few people seem to only have the 1 error, so it's very possible. Do u know FOR A FACT u had the 022 error?

feer10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When its the legit cia available?I don't get banned playing this game online before and i want to play online this game again

randomt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
"Viel Spaß im Nintendo-Welt" my a**. Could someone try calling in, playing naive and throwing in a few uses of the word "lawyer" for good measure?

I am sure they'll be shaking if you mention a lawyer
Not like you are trying to go against a multi billion company while you are at fault /s ^_^

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps