Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Xen0

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So in case it is permanent (what's probably the case) what exactly is banned now? The NNID or the console? I wasn't able to access Eshop anyway because I didn't unlink NANDS back then last year when I got rxTools however on my Wii U everything worked, and still is working... And with this unbsnning method, what exactly gets replaced/deleted? Should I backup everything? Is my friendlist rip?

D

Deleted User

So in case it is permanent (what's probably the case) what exactly is banned now? The NNID or the console? I wasn't able to access Eshop anyway because I didn't unlink NANDS back then last year when I got rxTools however on my Wii U everything worked, and still is working... And with this unbsnning method, what exactly gets replaced/deleted? Should I backup everything? Is my friendlist rip?
It's a console ban.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
I meant without injecting files yourself. Doubt Nintendo will let you connect to their servers to normally update.
No i mean you can still straight up update in settings. You can check this by trying to update. Gives no error or stops youm also
Yes, it's possible: I've injected an old NAND backup (9.2) and I was able to update to 11.2

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

LaurelAshley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what are our options with a perma banned 3ds? Is there a thread or something dedicated to unbanning it? I heard a little about a method, but I just want to be sure I'm following the right tutorial and whatnot. At this point maybe I ought to just buy a new 3ds x__x

Souloibur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've heard that Nintendo is removing the e-shop ban. Can anyone without NNID linked confirm that? The NNID and the online ones are still up.

lww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I've heard that Nintendo is removing the e-shop ban. Can anyone without NNID linked confirm that? The NNID and the online ones are still up.

The NNID ban is actually not exists,they banned your device to prevent you from eshop

If the move the eshop ban,you could access eshop with your NNID now

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

Souloibur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The NNID ban is actually not exists,they banned your device to prevent you from eshop

If the move the eshop ban,you could access eshop with your NNID now

I think people without NNID linked can access the e-shop now but not with NNID.

lww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I think people without NNID linked can access the e-shop now but not with NNID.

You could inject a blank nnid.bin to remove your NNID

and you could be able to access eshop now

But still got 022 error when you want to create a new one

means you still got banned

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why permanent? why not until everyone else has access to all online features including pokebank? We got punished for accessing the online too early, so it makes sense to get back access to it later than every one else, since that's a ironic and fitting punishment, but being permanently banned seems too harsh considering most of the people banned are first offenders and probably bought the game on release date and/or had it pre-ordered and another percentage got the legitimate copy early because their stores broke the street date.
If I knew how to speak Japanese and how to negociate, I would send an email to Nintendo Japan, asking them if for Christmas they might be kind enough to reevaluate the bans from permanent to lasting until two weeks after the updated pokébank is up and running in every regions...

Reactions: Deleted User

puppisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Why permanent? why not until everyone else has access to all online features including pokebank? We got punished for accessing the online too early, so it makes sense to get back access to it later than every one else, since that's a ironic and fitting punishment, but being permanently banned seems too harsh considering most of the people banned are first offenders and probably bought the game on release date and/or had it pre-ordered and another percentage got the legitimate copy early because their stores broke the street date.
If I knew how to speak Japanese and how to negociate, I would send an email to Nintendo Japan, asking them if for Christmas they might be kind enough to reevaluate the bans from permanent to lasting until two weeks after the updated pokébank is up and running in every regions...

Second that, I don't blame Nintendo for punishing people, after all, we're the ones who broke the rules, but still, turning your console into a brick for something petty... I mean, is not like we hacked the servers or something. Also, I feel is too harsh considering the lucky people who preordered the game and got it early, got online and then got screwed lifetime.

Reactions: Deleted User

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So if everybody agrees my proposal and arguments are reasonable...Who do we appoint as our "Mouth" to Nintendo Japan?

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well I can't contact them myself considering I don't speak Japanese...Someone else would have to do it...besides getting games early is not that hard, especially when I was in another town for a training period, I preordered Bravely Second and got it one week early, and I bought Fire Emblem Fates Birthright 2 days before its official release date in Europe.

Raylight

Paranoid Temper
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I can't contact them myself considering I don't speak Japanese...Someone else would have to do it...besides getting games early is not that hard, especially when I was in another town for a training period, I preordered Bravely Second and got it one week early, and I bought Fire Emblem Fates Birthright 2 days before its official release date in Europe.
you have a receipt as proof you got it early?

Reactions: lonewolf08

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi