Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome. Just so you know I'm gonna wait out the two weeks so I'm not with screwing with anything until then.
I'll likely do the same, since I'm not in any rush. I don't usually hang out on GBATemp, so sending me a PM or tagging me should get my attention if I'm not around over the next few weeks.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hence why I said show you being online IN game or using Poke bank with timestamp or something. screenshots of the eShop we can all regain access too sans-serif down loads proves nothing at all.

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bunch of games at version 0, what exactly does this tell us/them?
well I mean pokemon Moon/Sun are currently at v0.32 apparently, so all of us on v0.0 stand right on out and got banned accordingly. (as the legit copies are v0.32 it seems) It also (from my understanding) means we'll be told there's an update when the game officially is released when there's not actually one. (or it'll supposedly install the entire game over again? Not too sure.)

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
well I mean pokemon Moon/Sun are currently at v0.32 apparently, so all of us on v0.0 stand right on out and got banned accordingly. (as the legit copies are v0.32 it seems) It also (from my understanding) means we'll be told there's an update when the game officially is released when there's not actually one. (or it'll supposedly install the entire game over again? Not too sure.)
True, but review copies and other physical copies were affected.

In fact, we have no guarantee they can even see the version string.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So this means to the people who got V0.0 when the game updates they will get banned? o.o

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
True, but review copies and other physical copies were affected.

In fact, we have no guarantee they can even see the version string.
They probably can't. Nintendo can't even tell the difference from somebody who bought a game and who didn't when they handle out their .cias. You'd think that'd be more serious than this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I never use it