Hardest game you've ever played?

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I remember leaving ghouls and ghost on for days on end trying to finish it; and when you finally beat the boss you have to restart the whole game and do it all over just for some stupid key or something >_<

Yogi bear on the genisis is ridiculous too.

sphere9 said:
another world.
Yes @_@

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
o and if it hasn't been mentioned, starcraft:brood war.

seriously, that game has the highest quality players in the world. u need to put in a good 3-4 (8-12 for pros) hrs a day just to keep in shape. that's y i quit
sleep.gif
effin koreans lol

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Kingdom Hearts 2, I can't finish the game 'cos after I beat the last boss, go through the credits, it's got a screen which has what I've done through the game and the end, and piano music plays, but it won't let me get past the lol.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
-K1- said:
if this counts, the hacked version of super mario world for snes. the person made it so everything has to be timed perfectly in order to beat the stage

There's over twenty thousand god damn super mario world hacks, you'll have to be more specific.

SomeGuyGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Robocop 3 on SNES. Not only is the game brutally hard, it is terribly crappy too.

X-men vs Spiderman: Arcade's Revenge on SNES was insanely hard too.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Some of the really old Megaman games were next to impossible I found. The new ones are so much easier these days. I do agree that many games alot easier now.

Super Mario Bros - The Lost Levels was another tough one.
smile.gif

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Old Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest (without grinding) are impossible >_>

I still don't understand why you're supposed to battle during the 3 most boring hours of your life to continue the story normally for about 10 minutes Y_Y

Arale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Megaman zero series,because of those bosses and i suck at those games.I need like 2-3 lives to reach the boss XD.altough megaman X4 was easiest for me except the final form of sigma

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
A lot of games are hard until you find a certain pattern then they become easy but Toy Story on the Super Nintendo is one that I can't win it at all. I'm serious, I can't ever get past level three.

Yeah modern games are really easy, when you go back to a old game you feel like you've lost your talent for playing games well. Doom on Nightmare setting is harder than all modern FPS games with exception to the Serious Same games.
Dude, The Lion King game for SNES was also friggin' hard if you ask me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!