OP
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone,

Long story short, I took my old laptop hard drive out, and formatted it to use with USB loaders. It's a 320GB Western Digital Scorpio Blue, connected via IDE (PATA), to some chinese enclosure I had lying around years ago. It identifies to the computer as "Super 2.0 IDE Device" something like that, lol.

Currently the hard drive is set up into 2 partitions - 1 FAT32 and then 1 NTFS for data. Now, the problem is, I cannot get my USB loaders to read any data. I do know it IS readable on the Wii because I can launch apps from HBC from the USB, and in addition, WiiXplorer is able to see ALL the data on both of the partitions. I don't know what is wrong. Dios Mios Booter sees the games, but when trying to launch, only leaves a black screen.

Running d2x v10r52 base 56 on IOS249, d2x v10 r52 base 57 on IOS250 (Just Dance 2014 compatibility)

I wouldn't like to buy a new enclosure, in case it doesn't work, so does anyone know an enclosure that will? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw