Hacking Hacked vWii Question..

Altairseven

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I, years ago i softmodded my vWii, using smash bros and installed the homebrew channel, an the cios and everything in order to use usb loaders and everything worked perfectly.

Now after installing haxchiFW, i went through the vWii modding section of the FlimFlam69 guide, and make sure everything was up to date (The only thing that i did not do previously was patching ios80).

while using uTikDownloaderHelper, i notice that in the list that "The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword" was listed in red.

Where would one install that? its a wiiu virtual console? or install as a channel inside the vwii? is there a new way to load wii games via wiiu usb storage that i dont know about?

D

Deleted User

is there a new way to load wii games via wiiu usb storage that i dont know about?
Actually, it is possible to buy Wii games from the eShop on the Wii U system, and then you can launch the game from the Wii U Menu, and it will boot vWii mode with that game.

Altairseven

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
yes, i went ahead and tried it, its basically a virtual console that launches vwii directly with that title, however, it does not apear as a channel on the vwii menu.

either way i can play skyward sword without unplugin the wiiu usb storage and plugin a fat32/ntfs drive for vwii usb launchers, so its great.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Jayro @ Jayro: The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.