Guy will play Halo 3 for 72 hours straight in orde

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He quit, so now another guy is gonna try to beat 26 hours, and if he does, they and Alec have a 1 on 1 in KotH and Slayer, who ever wins gets xbox.

ocarson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL at posts guessing if he dies or not, and the hours he will last.
How many hours of videogames does it take to die? Sounds like a news worthy sensationalist story right there.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why are you people so interested in this "achievement"?
unsure.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I suppose because at 72 hours awake you'd be just starting to hallucinate wildly and be utterly demented. Humans enjoy watching extreme behavior like this
wink.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^ I doubt you've been up for 3 days straight then
tongue.gif
your body adapts even if you have a few minutes of sleep, you've gotta be up the whole 3 days with no sleep whatsoever for the fucked up shit to happen

Flam9

OP
Trophies
Website
flamnews.info
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah this isn't ending well. Consdering I was the tech guy who set up everything and who was fixing everything, AND then had to be a commentator so the audience wouldn't freak and everyone else was being lame, I don't expect any better.
I'm probably thinking of starting my own e-radio like once a week discussing enews (piracy news, hacks, leaks, games, and all kinds of internet shenanigans). I figure it'll be better than all those videos everywhere; you can listen while doing other things
smile.gif

Anyways I'm glad you guys heard my shoutouts. I gave GBAtemp lots of love
smile.gif

going to sleep now

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I suppose because at 72 hours awake you'd be just starting to hallucinate wildly and be utterly demented. Humans enjoy watching extreme behavior like thisÂ
wink.gif
Yeah, you totally start hallucinating. I've done it and it's scary. I don't know if anyone watching you would be able to tell though, unless you described what you were seeing.

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah this isn't ending well. Consdering I was the tech guy who set up everything and who was fixing everything, AND then had to be a commentator so the audience wouldn't freak and everyone else was being lame, I don't expect any better.
I'm probably thinking of starting my own e-radio like once a week discussing enews (piracy news, hacks, leaks, games, and all kinds of internet shenanigans). I figure it'll be better than all those videos everywhere; you can listen while doing other things
smile.gif

Anyways I'm glad you guys heard my shoutouts. I gave GBAtemp lots of love
smile.gif

going to sleep now

Ah well.... It was pretty entertaining to watch, even if he didn't make it to 72 hours. I knew he wouldn't make it after he was saying he could really go for some sleep after 7 hours. Haha.

You guys did a good job. I know if I couldn't keep talking/entertaining for that long. I wish more fun stuff like that happened on the internets. I hope he gets his 360 anyway.

Mehdi

Lemonade by Psyfira
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I once didn't sleep for 2 days straight and I started halucinating.

I remember seeing some guy letting his dog out then when the dog started crapping a loading bar popped above his head and it finished when he finished the poop.

I swear to god this happened to me!

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Well some people have died after playing 3 days, but they probably didn't eat/drink much. i've only stayed awake for over 40 hours or so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Psi doesn't get caught on camera he makes sure the camera is watching +2