Hacking Guy has made Uxploit, claiming it has kernel!?

Do you think it has kernel?

• Yes

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 55 65.5%
  • idk

Votes: 9 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
The IP that was being blocked is quite visible at 3:24 with the exception of the last digit which very much appears to be a 1 or 7.
Plus its within a private range. My private IP is 192.168.0.104. Yours appears to be 10.0.0.54?

vassildador

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I guess that much is true. Still, that's not the only thing that's fishy about this video.

I'm almost starting to think he accidentally found a way to create a folder using the Developer Mode functionality. Not exactly what I would call an exploit, just undocumented functionality :P

:D that'd be silly

Unfortunately those are just web debugging tools, allowing web devs to check what the wii u does wrong when their website doesn't work properly or looks bad. It's basically the same as the Chrome web inspector / Firebug

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good job, I'm now successfully convinced that this is legitimate, seeing as you made no attempt to refute what I said at all.
I'm not going to try and get into your brain, it's quite obvious it won't work unless I invite you over to my house to test this out yourself.

Officially my last post in this thread.

Reactions: Margen67

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Off topic, but I upload videos from my phone. How do you insert a splash screen thing automatically?
You mean intro? It's on youtube.com/account or /features or something called branding intro. And the cod logo? You can insert an image on the same page as the branding intro one

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to try and get into your brain, it's quite obvious it won't work unless I invite you over to my house to test this out yourself.

Skepticism makes it obvious that I can't be convinced? I can be convinced with sufficient proof, such as an actual demonstration of modifying other applications, not something that could very well be faked. Since you're skipping that step, which I already suggested, and jump straight to the refusal to show anything, you make yourself seem incredibly untrustworthy. Of course, you can still prove that you are, but I highly doubt you have anything by this point.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You mean intro? It's on youtube.com/account or /features or something called branding intro. And the cod logo? You can insert an image on the same page as the branding intro one

Off topic, I suppose I could PM but do you upload the video first? Then you just check it when uploading?

Nevermind I see the link you posted.

Marionumber1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skepticism makes it obvious that I can't be convinced? I can be convinced with sufficient proof, such as an actual demonstration of modifying other applications, not something that could very well be faked. Since you're skipping that step, which I already suggested, and jump straight to the refusal to show anything, you make yourself seem incredibly untrustworthy. Of course, you can still prove that you are, but I highly doubt you have anything by this point.

As an addition, I would love to be proven wrong, but the keyword is proven. Having another web and kernel exploit out there is great, the more that are out there, the harder it is for Nintendo to patch every entry point. But I've seen many unsubstantiated claims of this sort, and while yours is not an obvious fake like some are, there is the possibility of it. I raised my skepticism, and you seemed to take it as a personal attack, refusing to provide any proof. This obviously does not look good.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Drop something that's not part of the wii u in said "exploited" folder, then I will completely believe you. (an image or anything) I know you do not have to prove anything to anyone, but it would go a long way in gaining everyone's trust.
-Fatal_Error

Side note answer you phone no_hope. I need help with something.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't understand why he's hiding the local ip address of his WiiU ? It's no use without his WAN ip? My head is full of wat
It wouldn't be any use to anyone even if they had his WAN IP. It would only be useful to someone with physical access to his LAN (and those people could just enumerate the IPs on the network anyway). If he was a skilled hacker he would know that.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Meh... I don't know why people play mysterious.
If you want to show something, show it straight. Why playing whimsy hysterical?
Need people these days so much attention from unknown forum guys as to go to these extremes to seek it?
I suppose that are the ways of this generation.
Regarding the video, it does not seem edited. Noise in the editing friendly zone when he covers the IP address is quite uniform with no spikes (but that could mean nothing) and even the time in his TV matches perfect with the ongoing time (from the time the browser is called in the Wii U "12:26" to the moment the time is seen on the TV "11:29" 3 minutes pass in the video).
And the one hour difference could be a bad time zone setup in either the TV or the Wii U, but anyway... why playing mystery guy?

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe DarkFlare69 is actually on to something here. Lets give someone the benefit of doubt for once. His videos arent blatantly obvious as being faked. It might be, but it also might not be, just give him a chance. How many others have been turned away from the scene who we all know couldve accomplished some pretty amazing stuff. Unless he posts something thats clearly fake, im giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Everyone just keep calm and act like civilized human beings instead of savages....

karyjuice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It wouldn't be any use to anyone even if they had his WAN IP. It would only be useful to someone with physical access to his LAN (and those people could just enumerate the IPs on the network anyway). If he was a skilled hacker he would know that.

You are right! I was thinking about the option in most routers to be remotely accessible outside of the LAN, but yeah, no console exploiters would leave that open :P

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't see the problem here. He's being very open minded about the whole thing. Simply asking for more solid evidence is not being closed mined. The fact that you responded that way lessens your credibility. Anyone with a kernel exploit would be more than happy to provide more evidence and wouldn't get all defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    hmmm 360 even lol
    Well I was getting a discount so 320 is probably right
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    +1
    The last time I had to take something to help me sleep, I was prescribed Trazadone it was pretty OK to be honest.
    Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not something I need at all these days, doing a lot better lol