Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much. Have got it to work. All I did was return amphetamine and game.txt back into the plugins folder so easy installer ran without error. I uninstalled adrenaline, rebooted and reinstalled it and it worked fine. Thank so much for your help and prompt replies.

Welcome, enjoy the PSP goodness

Tomsquik Chill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I have a error on game activation error E-80558325 all the time. restore several times. sad

Follow you steps all the way working fine until activation. thanks anyway

Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before starting this tutorial, do system restore first and when initiating for the first time, enter the psn account login email and link it to your vita, then start this tutorial

simbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly is the issue you are having? which step are you not able to pass?

C1-2858-3 error when I launch adrenaline. I tried to uninstall it easy Installer is also giving C2-12828-1 error.

Giwi said All they did was return amphetamine and game.txt back into the plugins folder so easy installer ran without error.

But I'm not sure what that means or where to copy those files from?

Last edited by simbin,

Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having this same issue. Can't activate my Vita using this method or my PS3, same error either way.
Hey metroid maniac, you were the one who tried to help me get a psp demo back in november using your ps3, I really appreciate your help, I am surprised that you're not able to activate your vita since you have a ps3, what error did you receive when you tried to activate with my tutorial?

C1-2858-3 error when I launch adrenaline. I tried to uninstall it easy Installer is also giving C2-12828-1 error.

So you are already activated?

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey metroid maniac, you were the one who tried to help me get a psp demo back in november using your ps3, I really appreciate your help, I am surprised that you're not able to activate your vita since you have a ps3, what error did you receive when you tried to activate with my tutorial?

E-80558325, when clicking the activate button.
Or if I'm doing the PS3 method, then I get E-80558325 in Content Manager after trying to copy a game from my PS3.
I have to admit, I'm stumped. I have no idea what it could be. I have tried deactivating devices from my SEN account, I have tried restoring the Vita multiple times.

Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
E-80558325, when clicking the activate button.
Or if I'm doing the PS3 method, then I get E-80558325 in Content Manager after trying to copy a game from my PS3.
I have to admit, I'm stumped. I have no idea what it could be. I have tried deactivating devices from my SEN account, I have tried restoring the Vita multiple times.
I've done a little research on that error, seems like it's related to the PSN account that you are using, something about multiple devices under the same PSN account, maybe you can try to sign up for a new psn account afresh and then reformat your vita and try my method again, make sure to link the new psn account when first iniating your vita after the format, if it doesn't work then I have no clue, sorry.

Giwi said All they did was return amphetamine and game.txt back into the plugins folder so easy installer ran without error.

But I'm not sure what that means or where to copy those files from?

If you are activated and did the adrenaline installation, did you apply the psp mini adrenaline fix? That error happens if you use psp mini game as a base, which epsp 2.0 installer uses, so you need a fix:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tk1f9u96lzkthno

If you launch the easy adrenaline installer again with the C2-12828-1 error, that means your config.txt is not correct

Last edited by Vitaminer,

simbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done a little research on that error, seems like it's related to the PSN account that you are using, something about multiple devices under the same PSN account, maybe you can try to sign up for a new psn account afresh and then reformat your vita and try my method again, make sure to link the new psn account when first iniating your vita after the format, if it doesn't work then I have no clue, sorry.

If you are activated and did the adrenaline installation, did you apply the psp mini adrenaline fix? That error happens if you use psp mini game as a base, which epsp 2.0 installer uses, so you need a fix:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tk1f9u96lzkthno

I just did a system restore... however, everything went smoothly yesterday on my PS Vita without needing a fix.

Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just did a system restore... however, everything went smoothly yesterday on my PS Vita without needing a fix.

Make sure you config.txt file in ux0 tai looks like this:

Code:
*NPEZ00104
vs0:sys/external/libpgf.suprx
ux0:pspemu/adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country

I tried a different PSN account and still nothing.

simbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what's wrong. I reset everything from scratch, activated and I still get error C1-2858-3 launching Adrenaline. This worked perfectly on my PS Vita yesterday. Could it be this doesn't work on PSTV?

I also tried the adrenaline_fix2 files this time but that didn't help.

Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fixed it...

*NPEZ00104 was stuck at the end of the previous line in config.txt

It literally required hitting [Enter] and saving. No fix required.

Glad to hear that it worked, the game ID must have its own line in config.txt as I posted earlier, for a minute I thought you might have put a wrong game ID.

ckylesworld1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG no matter what i do every time i go to cick on playstation network on the vita it says i need to upgrade firmware!! why? I did a system restore and used my existing psn account during intiial setup, ran henkaku.xyz, installed vitashell, then installed psp bubble 2.0. WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs