Guaranteed genuine cards at Shoptemp?

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi,

With all the Acekard 2i & M3i Zero clones floating around, are the cards on ShopTemp guaranteed genuine?

I expect they would be real (or there will be a lot of bad feedback appearing on these forums!) - it is just that before I go buying some, I'd like to know if they will be real.

Thanks!

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
Hi,

With all the Acekard 2i & M3i Zero clones floating around, are the cards on ShopTemp guaranteed genuine?

I expect they would be real (or there will be a lot of bad feedback appearing on these forums!) - it is just that before I go buying some, I'd like to know if they will be real.

Thanks!
YES

haihai2916

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sent in a support ticket with this exact question and this was the reply:

QUOTE said:
We work hard with our suppliers in order to find the best stock at the best prices and pass the savings on to our customers.

Our suppliers who have been trading in this industry for years without any problem have not only guaranteed us that the stock is genuine but go to measures to prove it, but unfortunately I am unable to go into details.

If for any reason you are unhappy with your order you can always request a full refund within 7 days of purchase.

I will close this ticket for now, but please feel free to re-open it at any time.

I can't personally attest either way since I haven't ordered anything yet, but I would hope everything is legitimate.

EDIT: I just thought I'd add that I asked specifically about the Acekard 2i. I don't know if that changes anything.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am wondering if the Acekard2i is genuine, as ShopTemp is not listed on www.acekard.com.

And the review states that the AK2i has a cut out in the shel for the Actel chip, that the AK team hadn't used for a LONG time.

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Quincy said:
I am wondering if the Acekard2i is genuine, as ShopTemp is not listed on www.acekard.com.

And the review states that the AK2i has a cut out in the shel for the Actel chip, that the AK team hadn't used for a LONG time.

ShopTemp is still too new for Team Acekard to have posted it up. Not that we go to them to buy our carts.
You should be fine though, reading through the FAQ and stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER