Hacking Gaming Homebrew GTA V Installation Data (PS3 Superslim 12GB)

jxyass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Is there any way to install GTA V installation (additional) data on the external hdd, as i am on ps3 superslim and it has only 8gb of storage but for the game to run it needs atleast 8gb of free space.
i run games from iso using webman mod using external hdd, i have two partitions on my hdd one ntfs and one fat32 both works on ps3
i tried using exGamedata toggle but it didnt work for me
is there any way to run the game by installing the data on external hdd?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to install GTA V installation (additional) data on the external hdd, as i am on ps3 superslim and it has only 8gb of storage but for the game to run it needs atleast 8gb of free space.
i run games from iso using webman mod using external hdd, i have two partitions on my hdd one ntfs and one fat32 both works on ps3
i tried using exGamedata toggle but it didnt work for me
is there any way to run the game by installing the data on external hdd?
Gamedata utility is the only way I know of, but it could take over an hour. I know it's very slow installing a pkg to external directly, so installing gamedata will probably be just as slow, if it even works.

jxyass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Gamedata utility is the only way I know of, but it could take over an hour. I know it's very slow installing a pkg to external directly, so installing gamedata will probably be just as slow, if it even works.
Can you please guide me on how to use that gamedata utility, i am not a complete noob but please help me out.
i am running GTA V Iso (disc version) from webman mod not pkg. should i try installing pkg?
i can wait for hours just to play this game please help me out, i dont care if it takes time from installing
i just wanna play this game :sad:

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use it easily with webman mod. It remaps the game folder (the normal install location on the internal hdd) to gamei on the external hdd. It can't read both at the same time. Make a gamei folder on external, then use gamedata tool to toggle gamedata tool to on.

jxyass

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You can use it easily with webman mod. It remaps the game folder (the normal install location on the internal hdd) to gamei on the external hdd. It can't read both at the same time. Make a gamei folder on external, then use gamedata tool to toggle gamedata tool to on.
it is not working idek, is there any other homebrew like gamedata tool which actually works on hen ps3?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not even sure if it works on hen. afaik, there's no other method. plus, I think the hdd has to be in fat32, which makes it even less worth it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo