DoForLove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all,

I don't know why, but I am almost certain that mod menu for GTA Online in PS4 is possible to use. Is there anyone who have any knowledge on this ?

Thanks a lot

DoForLove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It is possible but the seller doesn't care if you get banned or not, I mean they only care about the money
Okay I get it now. Great :) Do you know how possibly it does work ? Xlink kai or save wizard like godreborn said ? Or maybe something else ?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you're allowed to mod online if it's xlink kai. if you were to mod online on the latest firmware, you'd probably be banned like Hayato213 said.

Reactions: KiiWii

DoForLove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think you're allowed to mod online if it's xlink kai. if you were to mod online on the latest firmware, you'd probably be banned like Hayato213 said.
Thanks a lot guys i really appreciate your help. I will make my research and see what I can do
Thanks again :)

DoForLove

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just a simple question. If i Save on GTA Online with xlink kai, will it save what i'm doing in psn or not ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone