Greatest Game Franchise

Best Game Franchise between the following..

• Legend Of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario

• Halo

• Final Fantasy

• Pokemon

• Sonic

• Star Fox

• Resident Evil

• Megaman

• Grand Theft Auto

• Castlevania

• Mario Party

• Total voters

wohoo

Trophies
XP
Country
ooooh! oh! ZELDA!
biggrin.gif
:D:D:D come ooon! why isn't it at 100%
ohmy.gif

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why isnt metal gear solid a choice?? That franchise's plotlines and gameplay would win hands down (well mayben ot hands down, as their are a lot of awesome franchises, but its my personal favorite and its definitely up there)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Greatest is too narrow for my liking but +1 to Dragonlord although deus ex's sequel was probably not that worthy of praise.
Also Earthworm Jim, Phantasy Star, Streets of Rage and the "Shining" series are absent (3 guesses who was going through old megadrive games earlier this evening).

If pushed though Mario games are responsible for numerous clones, spin off titles and a whole host of other stuff of which most of it is high quality and drawn in many people that may not have otherwise played games (mario kart and warioware have drawn many people towards my DS and if I were to cite other examples from my experience alone we would be here all night) so nod is due there.

[Jez]

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Zelda, first played it when i was eight, didnt have a clue what was going on but loved it all the same

GameJesus

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For those who enjoy this poll, i made another one and i am gonig to be doing Polls of Weeks within the site so we can discuss current events and other issues that revolve around nintendos new world of gaming. Enjoy!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1