Greatest Birthday moments

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On July 26 I turned 23; being that I have to wake up at 5:15 on Friday to get to Yoga and work on time, I decided to put off any formal parties until Friday night. I invited my cousins over, some friends who are also in the stats PH.D. program (got to know them better), my girlfriend, my girlfriend's cousin, and my girlfriend's cousin's ex boyfriend over (bad mistake).

We kicked off the night with a few drinks, did some shots, and my cousin thought it would be fun to ride a pallet. One hand on the beer, the other on the pallet, we were cruzin down the street ~ 12 miles/hour. Unfortunately the pallet broke on one end and I scraped my knuckles on the floor.

We played beer pong - got a little more drunk - the neighbors decided to join because they saw the pallet ride as an invitation over.

Around 11:00, I puked... quite a lot, passed out in my bathroom

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gracias!

Everyone is all freaked out about it, but I need more drama in my life and trouble. With my life, I always plan ahead and I leave no room for errors so I work through most things without problems. This was an epic party!

I have a friend who grew his hair out like super long, apparently we were lighting tennis balls on fire and chucking them and we burnt a nice chunk of his hair off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts