DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey there fellow tempers and Grandia lovers!BOOT for my PSP, now I've done this with many other PSX games before some had problems most haven't.
With Grandia I have one extremely irritating problem.

Wherever there is a voice over or speech by a character it bugs the hell out. Now I know this isn't a problem with the iso as I tested it on my PC I also burnt a copy of it and tested that on my old Playstation and it works fine, so it's something to do with the PSP, Popsloader or the EBOOT itself.
I've been using Pops 3.72 for Grandia (a quick google says the game works fine with this one).

So...what the hell am I missing? :3

I've re-made the EBOOT several times with different levels of compression and no compression at all. Sometimes the EBOOTs work (with sound issues still) and others not at all (crashing on cutscenes, or simply not loading). I've been using PSX2PSP v1.42 (it could be an issue with my OS before I was running Windows 7 32-bit now I'm running Windows 7 64-bit).

I also might add I'm running 5.00 m33-6 + prometheus plugin.

Thanks in advance tempers.

marcus134

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I had no problem when I played it.
I used red squirrel's GUIpopstationMD v3 for the eboot conversion, but i can't remember which pops version I used.

according to this site, you should be using 3.71

badnat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a Grandia undub eboot which works perfectly on 6.20 PRO-B5. The game really needs undub; the english VA are awful.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
quick question is grandiaxtreme a ps2 remake of this?

i want to play grandia 1(played 2 on ps2 and loved it though it was a bit laggy even though it was retail)

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay then that GS employee was a dumb fuck he told me otherwise. though GS employees and being dumb fucks kinda go hand in hand

any way thats irrelivant i have to find a psn eboot of this now i want to play the orrigional grandia

id ask for that undub but ya know rules. guess i gotta go find it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes