Gaming Grand Theft Auto 4 Multiplayer

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
im sooo confused right.

say you go to part mode, and get all your friends together, then you want to play death match for instance. so you use the phone and go to death match... its only you and no one else comes along to that game? you just get put with random peoples??

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
multiplayer needs a fix. It's so hard to join your friends games in progress and sometimes it doesnt let you invite someone.

Hangmans noose is wikid!

btw, if you start party mode n no one joins you then it'll be just you, no random people join.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
btw, if you start party mode n no one joins you then it'll be just you, no random people join.

see thats the thing, everyone else says they go to random rooms, and i'll go to a separate random room as well (having been the person who made the party room and then went to the type of game). dont see them at all, and get put with randoms.

GizmoDuck

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Little said:
see thats the thing, everyone else says they go to random rooms, and i'll go to a separate random room as well (having been the person who made the party room and then went to the type of game). dont see them at all, and get put with randoms.

I'm pretty sure these party issues are just small glitches due to the huge amount of people on the Live servers. Most of the time, my friends and I have no problems partying up and playing ranked matches and free-mode. Other times, we face that annoying little problem.

thomaspajamas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So first of all, this game is incredible.

Secondly, does anyone know how to make the helicopters respawn in party mode? sometimes its like right away (as in take off, look down and its already back) and other times you and your friends can be playing and dieing for like an hour and they never come back... maybe im missing something though.

Any ideas?

Thanks

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added everyone on the list, so if you have a message from jonny suave, that's me. I'm down to play gta4, cod4 and halo3 whenever so hit me up. I only have one IRL friend w/ xbox live, so it'll be nice to play w/ some other folks.
biggrin.gif

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man this game is a blast. sorry to those that I don't join on invite, I'm still trying to knock out the single player game. says im at 36% how much till i beat the game i wonder.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
poisonousj said:
man this game is a blast. sorry to those that I don't join on invite, I'm still trying to knock out the single player game. says im at 36% how much till i beat the game i wonder.

Lol, I'm trying to do the same before I dive into multiplayer. I've played only one deathmatch so far and it was fun lol
grog.gif

greyhound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm at about 30% on the single player and have around 15k racked up on multiplayer. A long way to go in both modes

I'd still be playing but the batteries in my controller ran out
mad.gif
and i haven't got round to buying the charger kit yet

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Apologies if people have been sending me game invites and I haven't been accepting, I'm trying to finish up the single player before I get stuck into the multiplayer.

I'll be getting into it soon though!

greyhound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i've just spent about three hours playing the team deathmatch. This game kicks ass if your team mates are willing to work together. Up to 30k on the multiplayer mode

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)