Gaming Grand Theft Auto 4 Multiplayer

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The 360 version of GTA IV is gonna be the version to get, because Microsoft threw all that money at Rockstar to ensure that the downloadable content will be 360 only ...

People on other formats will have to buy updated retail versions of the game, if they want the extra content ... and who wants to buy the same game again and again, just for some extras?

neveras

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thebobevil said:
The 360 version of GTA IV is gonna be the version to get, because Microsoft threw all that money at Rockstar to ensure that the downloadable content will be 360 only ...

People on other formats will have to buy updated retail versions of the game, if they want the extra content ... and who wants to buy the same game again and again, just for some extras?

AFAIK it's just more co-op missions that are exclusive, and you can buy updates on PSN. Also, it depends on the pricing scheme, I'll be fucked if they expect me to pay ten bucks for 2-3 missions.

The_Cylon_Surfer

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know how interested I am in the DLC. I never finish the GTA games as it is. I just end up getting chased by cops for fun, doing the odd mission here and there so I'll have to see. I guess online will be my selling point but again more of my friends who play online own PS3 and at the end of the day teaming up with your mates online is what its all about!

unr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so pumped for GTA4. And I'll definitely be playing online, you can add me to your first post: unris

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The_Cylon_Surfer said:
I dont know how interested I am in the DLC. I never finish the GTA games as it is. I just end up getting chased by cops for fun, doing the odd mission here and there so I'll have to see. I guess online will be my selling point but again more of my friends who play online own PS3 and at the end of the day teaming up with your mates online is what its all about!

The first thing I usually do with any game is run through the story. But with GTA games I usually end up doing a few missions, then screw around in the word, repeat lol. I heard the DLC adds another 10 hours to the story. Considering how short games are these days, that like another games worth of entertainment
grog.gif

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
M$ paid lots of money to get the exclusive DLC so I do think it will turn out to be pretty good. Rumors speculate that they are 10 hours worth of missions and I have even heard it could be a whole new city (and not liberty city, vice city, or san andreas) but really all we have now are rumors and speculations.

It does suck that some are split between 360 & PS3. I do plan on getting a PS3 eventually and may even get GTA4 if the multiplayer turns out to be fantastic so I can play with my PS3 owning friends but for now it's 360 for me.

and like neveras said, it would be great to play this online w/o the XBL douches. That's the point of this thread!
smile.gif

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Any word on when the DLC will be released?
You know, 60 hours playtime won't last till Ninja Gaiden 2. If the DLC comes out later than May 20th, I may not bother with it. I could very well have 1000/1000 and playing some other game =/

poisonousj

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deathfisaro said:
Any word on when the DLC will be released?
You know, 60 hours playtime won't last till Ninja Gaiden 2. If the DLC comes out later than May 20th, I may not bother with it. I could very well have 1000/1000 and playing some other game =/

I've heard rumors that the DLC could come out in AUGUST! so you'll have time to get 1000 in GTA4, get Ninja Gaiden II, get a 1000 in that game, and be ready for the DLC. lol.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ah freaking hell, hope that's just a rumour. Or at least it doesn't overlap with major games by two weeks. I already hate the fact Star Wars and Tales of Vesperia overlap, since August/September release dates are not full, can't tell what's gonna hit me.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sooo excited about GTA! It'll be the first game for 360 that i've been willing to pay full price for!! Managed to get a pre-order through Zavvi and the pre-order bonus is a 3 month live sub for free =D Will also see if I can get the pre-order pack (500 live points + gamer pics) from the guys at work
happy.gif

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Apparently MS are updating Live on the day GTA comes out so you have to wait till 30th to play online! Well that's what I heard...

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i had an email from zavvi stating something about my pre-order and saying it was the special edition
sleep.gif
i know i ordered the standard one, i checked my order to make sure. they sooooooo better not fuck up my pre-order. it says they will try to take the money soon and if they take it successfully i'm guaranteed the game, woo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1