Got my Decal today and applied it! :D

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it came in the mail this morning and I opened it up cleaned off my 3DS and applied it as best I could. The top portion of the lid took many tries and 15+ minutes for me to get right. The back piece was easiest since the serial code was cut out and easier to align. Then the part where the D-Pad and buttons are were pretty easy too.

I had trouble applying the layer where the top screen is, I could never get it to align up perfectly and the pieces under and above the screen were so thin they snapped quite easily :\. Though I'm glad it's not applied, cause it was bothering my eyes when looking at it.

Here are pictures!
smile.gif

part1311176994524.jpg

part1311177489912.jpg

part1311197558377.jpg

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All 3DSs have the analog above the D-Pad.

This looks pretty nice! I would totally do this, but I don't want to end up regretting it later.

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
All 3DSs have the analog above the D-Pad.

This looks pretty nice! I would totally do this, but I don't want to end up regretting it later.
There's nothing wrong with it, I had to apply it and remove it a few times in order to get it lined up in the right spot and it leaves absolutely no sticky residue on your 3DS at all
smile.gif
. Also the vinyl stays sticky even after taking it off and putting it back on and there's no air bubbles.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Uchiha Obito said:
Luckly I'm going to that store tomorrow... I'll see... But since it's in a store, don't know if I can take pictures
You won't need to take pictures because you're obviously wrong and never going to post in this thread again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!