Got an SNES Classic Today

Steel-Winged_Pegasus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nabbed it from my local GameStop, so I avoided the scalp prices of eBay, and I got it up and running with HakChi in about 20 minutes! :D I already added in some games, but I'll probably be adding in more later on. I also slapped RetroArch onto it, but I haven't done anything yet. I managed to get it going on my old desktop computer, too, so that kinda brought new life to it!

I have the mGBA core and another GBA core, but I wanna just keep mGBA (since it also supports GB and GBC games), how would I go about deleting the other core? I tried to look for options like that, but no dice, unless I missed something. :s My other plan is to get some PS1 games running on it, but I'll have to get a USB OTG adapter for it. Luckily, I have one in mind I'm looking at!

I am aware that the SNES Classic isn't really that great compared to, say, a Rasberry Pi, but I kinda like the little thing, it's baby-sized like me.

If I ever get another one, I miiiight be brave enough to do a hardware mod on it, how easy is that? I'd like to just add in an SD card reader, but that's only a hypothetical, really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol