Hacking Good store to get this card from?

Fazermint

I like dem vidya gaimes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I want to buy a Supercard DSTwo, but I'm unsure of where to order it from. Does anyone have suggestions?

* I live in Holland
* The site must accept PayPal

I was planning to order from nds-card.com, but their paypal is blocked >.>

Pyrii

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking for one myself, everyone seems to swear by Zhu Zhu, but I've also been looking at "realhotstuff.hk"

xuerebx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Ordered it from Zhuzhu, now I'm curious how long it will take before I receive it :P

Long shot...but did you receive it?

I live in Malta, and I'd like to buy a card from a reputable site. Although the card is already expensive as it is, I don't want to pay twice the price just for shipping to here.

Fazermint

I like dem vidya gaimes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Long shot...but did you receive it?

I live in Malta, and I'd like to buy a card from a reputable site. Although the card is already expensive as it is, I don't want to pay twice the price just for shipping to here.
Yeah, I got it after around 3 weeks, I think. So it's probably a good choice, and the shipping was free iirc. It's funny how we think it's expensive, while it's still cheaper than a legitimate game in the store :P

Reactions: Rydian

JohanX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got mine from nds-card.com (The GBATemp sponsor site, so click on the link on the main page).

They accept paypal.

kikuo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why not directly go to official site "where to buy" or GBA SHOPTEMP,you will find ton of stores.Now 3ds firmware has been updated to v4.4.0-10,far as i knew,many stores provided preflashed dstwo as well,so you dont need any updating after received.such as digitopz.com,official distributor,free shipping,worked with us several times,trustworthy.,maybe you can reference.

xuerebx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
I'm either getting it from nds-card.com or from gamezway.com.

On nds-card.com, there are 2 flashcarts with different prices, I can't seem to identify the difference. What is the difference? Thanks.

http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=135

and

http://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=324

Is it just that one has an sd card and the other one doesn't? The first link has "with EOS", but the second link should also have the EOS bit I think.

xuerebx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
I set up my account with nds-card.com, went to order the DSTWO using the paypal option:

paypal.jpg

But instead I get this page:

paypal2.jpg

Is this temporary, or do you think it's related to the fact that there's a paypal option? i.e. I can't pay using paypal (if so I can't buy from this site. The VISA option is very dodgy looking when you open the link).

EDIT: When I go to view my order, I no longer have the VISA option available. Only paypal and western union (can't use western union, I live in Malta) - and both return the same 500 internal server error.

dexstroyer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I live in the UK and was struggling with finding somewhere too, I went for http://www.chipspain.com/es/ and it took just over 24hr from Spain to UK.
Card works and now Im just waiting to get some advice from my thread and Im sure my Son is going to love this for Christmas!

xuerebx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
I've received my flashcart from nds-card.com, and it works perfectly. :) It took 2.5 weeks. I live in Malta. If one wants a flashcart from there you should contact the site through email and they'll help you out.

Kadin

Ain't no rest for the wicked...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 for realhotstuff. Ordered mine on 11/29 and got it in the mail on 12/4 with the basic free shipping within the US.

Patatosoupa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I can vouch for zhuzhuchina too it took 28 days for it to arrive,but i got it for around 22 euros and support was helpfull even with all the broken english

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So I got that job and now will be making over 6 figures lol +1