Good books to read

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to finish reading paolo coelho's eleven minutes. Any recommendations? Love stories with a twist of action and adventure will do and please don't recommend me nora roberts, i have plenty of her books so yeah. Hahaha thanks~

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
'Blood Lies' by Daniel Kalla. If you like Sci-Fi, ER, mystery, action -- this is a fantastic read.

1280704.jpg

Reactions: iamKHEEMchi

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Emerald Knights, By Anne Robillard. All 12 of them, and the sequels.

Worth a read, full of mysteries, plot twists, love, dramas, and adventures. Gods, magic and deep characters feelings. You sure will like it.

Reactions: iamKHEEMchi

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
'Blood Lies' by Daniel Kalla. If you like Sci-Fi, ER, mystery, action -- this is a fantastic read.

1280704.jpg

Ok i'll read the sypnosis first then i'll look for this book at my local bookstore. Thank you very much!

Emerald Knights, By Anne Robillard. All 12 of them, and the sequels.

Worth a read, full of mysteries, plot twists, love, dramas, and adventures. Gods, magic and deep characters feelings. You sure will like it.

Oooh, okaaay, i like mysteries too. Okaaaaay thank you! I'll look this on our bookstore. I wish they have this. XD

Reactions: VinsCool

Par39

The Life Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
David (and Leigh) Eddings if you like fantasy books. The Belgariad saga is a good place to start, The Pawn of Prophecy being the first book in the 5 part series. Then the series is followed by another 5 book series, The Malloreon. Or start with The Redemption of Althalus, a stand-alone novel of the authors to see if you like their style of writing.

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchel is a good book to read. It takes place during the civil war so there is definitely some action. This is a very long book so if you aren't willing to spend a long time reading it, you may want to pick another one.
Another classic that is more accessible is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. It is widely regarded as a great book. It is currently my favorite book that I have ever read. It is truly a good read.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o