yaypsp.gif
for p1ngp0ng

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i read the book. not as good as the book. I feel that you need to read the book to fully understand the movie. while im watching this other around me dont know what the hell is going on so i guess all in all read the book before or after you see the movie. if you see the movie first read the book after then watch the movie.

its a good movie but i dont really feel as strongly about it. sort of worth the watch but I wouldnt go out of my way again to see it.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
need a cigarette after that movie but it makes me want to read the book again. I feel the need to reminisce.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I remember you saying that you don't smoke very often, but just from time to time when you feel like it (if I can remember well)..

How come you don't find movie that good!! I absolutely love it......And I love the book too..

Only thing is that last chapter in book, that changes everything..the whole point of the story..But American books are lacking it, and so is the movie!

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had the last chapter when I read the book (he was a nice guy again). like I said its a good movie worth the watch but im not gonna do much to see it again. I can understand why you like it so much. but not exactly a "great movie"

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
imo its the story not the imagery (i mean not on kubrick but on burgess) and the DS was about 10 inches from my face the whole time. wsc ill watch it again no problem but on the tv is hard. will need to use some head phones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1