Gaming Gold Bottomed Mii's for everyone ^_^

superspudz2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Necro-thread powers, activate?

There hasn't been a new Gold pant Mii in the US since December. Just in case anyone wondered.

this might be a stupid question but do the streetpass Mii plaza new arrivals count?

i just had 6 show up in Mii Plaza, i think a few were announcing animal crossing. Reiko, Miyamoto, Tanabe, Tezuka, Aonuma, Iwata

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this might be a stupid question but do the streetpass Mii plaza new arrivals count?

i just had 6 show up in Mii Plaza, i think a few were announcing animal crossing. Reiko, Miyamoto, Tanabe, Tezuka, Aonuma, Iwata

Just? Or over the last week or so?

And since you can't get QR codes for them, they don't really count for the purposes of this re-necro-ed thread.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Oh, I tried to scan the ones on the blog that said they work for the UK...obviously not

so this one didnt work?

hni0080e.jpg

how sure are you that you have a European region consoles

the top 4 should work as there region free

make sure your using the Mii Scanner also, not just the built in camera software

Themanhunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
worked fine on my UK console

must be either they removed them on a newer update or your console has received them before, each console can only receive a gold bottomed Mii once

Strange. Well, it doesn't work with my PAL console and I'm sure I haven't scanned it before as I only found out how to get these QR codes scanned a few days ago.

bezem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In North America, which ones have been released via Nintendo Zone so far? I got some snowboarder (Jamie Anderson) last week, and this week Yoshiaki Koizumi is supposed to be available. Anyone else?

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap, it's a zombie thread! Necro'd again.

NONE of the Spotpass distributions (10 or 11 so far) have been available via QR code, which is what this thread was for. That's why they aren't mentioned.

As far as I know, you can't get the QR code for Spotpass distributions. If you can, by all means post them here.

bezem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap, it's a zombie thread! Necro'd again.

NONE of the Spotpass distributions (10 or 11 so far) have been available via QR code, which is what this thread was for. That's why they aren't mentioned.

As far as I know, you can't get the QR code for Spotpass distributions. If you can, by all means post them here.

Is there a list of the spotpass distributed ones? I didn't see it in this thread or on pong's blog.

bezem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agreed, the list is relatively useless now. That said, I'll probably throw one together based on what's in my Mii Maker; I think it's mainly the ones that came out during E3 and then Reggie once or twice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof