Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I watched it yesterday. It brought me back with all the MMPR references and such. I'm very much looking forward to the next few episodes and seeing where this all goes being the 20th Anniversary and all. In the meantime, I'll be catching up on anything SPD and beyond (excluding Mystic Force) since I've been out of the loop on some of those seasons. PLus I never really gave Samurai a chance... the first episode was a huge turn off and I just couldn't go beyond that >_>

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watched it yesterday. It brought me back with all the MMPR references and such. I'm very much looking forward to the next few episodes and seeing where this all goes being the 20th Anniversary and all. In the meantime, I'll be catching up on anything SPD and beyond (excluding Mystic Force) since I've been out of the loop on some of those seasons. PLus I never really gave Samurai a chance... the first episode was a huge turn off and I just couldn't go beyond that >_>

I'm slowly trying to upload all of Power Rangers to Google Drive. The guys at Rangerboard treated me like I was stupid to do so but they have no idea how Drive really is the future of sharing TV shows. As for MEGAFORCE, I loved it. The Intro was great and is lightyears ahead of all former ranger Intros (and I thought Samurai's was visually appealing for a while). I liked the camera work and how dynamic the individual Ranger segments were. The characters have so much personality that it 's nearly RPM level. Everything looks so clean and the Zordon reference was nice to have too. I'm VERY excited about this season and cant wait for the next episodes!

For comparison
Samurai's Intro (...Dat Emily!!! :wub:)

MEGAFORCE Intro

BTW someone uploaded the whole first episode for those of you who missed out!

Once again, Dat Emily!!!
2d00tjl.gif

Reactions: FireValk01

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ewwww Rangerboard... I've tried to avoid that place as much as possible until this whole Legacy Morpher situation but anyway... It was like Day of The Dumpster all over again. I'm just really looking forward to how they might mix Super Megaforce. Gokaiger was the tits and my Sentai Nostalgia was off the charts. I can't wait to see what they might do with the 20th Anniversary being here. I assume we'll have some unique footage seeing as the Super Sentai teams are just about everywhere in the Gokaiger footage :3

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ewwww Rangerboard... I've tried to avoid that place as much as possible until this whole Legacy Morpher situation but anyway... It was like Day of The Dumpster all over again. I'm just really looking forward to how they might mix Super Megaforce. Gokaiger was the tits and my Sentai Nostalgia was off the charts. I can't wait to see what they might do with the 20th Anniversary being here. I assume we'll have some unique footage seeing as the Super Sentai teams are just about everywhere in the Gokaiger footage :3

It was already stated that the Sentai only teams will be edited out of MEGAFORCE so I am hyped over the new footage coming from Toei.

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
ive actually been catching up on power rangers. i have watched about 18 seasons in the last couple of months on netflix lol.(ok so it was more like 14 bc i didnt watch the first 3 since i saw them when i was a kid.)ust got up to samurai and havent hardly watched any of it. may do with it like i did spd. im not sure. skipped over half of the series lol

dude thats insane. how can u stand it?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone remember that looooooong story arc in Mighty Morphin where they all got turned into kids? Did they have anything like that in the Japanese counterpart?

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
It was already stated that the Sentai only teams will be edited out of MEGAFORCE so I am hyped over the new footage coming from Toei.
Well that's dope. I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of the show at this point. If that's the case, was there any mention of us seeing them in the Gokaiger uniform??
Anyone remember that looooooong story arc in Mighty Morphin where they all got turned into kids? Did they have anything like that in the Japanese counterpart?
I never watched the entirety Zyuranger and Kakuranger but I highly doubt it.... It was the Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers transition between MMPR and Zeo. It wasn't too long though. 10 episodes? I do remember it seeming like forever way back in the day though lol

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's dope. I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of the show at this point. If that's the case, was there any mention of us seeing them in the Gokaiger uniform??

I never watched the entirety Zyuranger and Kakuranger but I highly doubt it.... It was the Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers transition between MMPR and Zeo. It wasn't too long though. 10 episodes? I do remember it seeming like forever way back in the day though lol

Considering that Saban was casting for a Silver ranger, I'm sure that we will get the Gokaiger adaption as MEGAFORCE season 02

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't watch it yet. Stop watching it at Wild Force.

Power Rangers just wouldn't die, it has sure a megaforce.

Probably have to start over watching Power Rangers though before watching this.

They should do a cross over with Marvel or DC./jk :P

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't watch it yet. Stop watching it at Wild Force.

Power Rangers just wouldn't die, it has sure a megaforce.

Probably have to start over watching Power Rangers though before watching this.

They should do a cross over with Marvel or DC./jk :P

Funny thing is, MEGAFORCE isnt the first series to feature the concept of a Power Rangers army. Go thank Disney for Power Rangers SPD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up