Hacking Gaming gm9 and install image for DLC

kuro0628neko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to find the files for an app (e-reader) for JPN 3DS called "honto for the Nintendo 3DS". I eventually did find the zip files of the different books for the e-reader, but had no idea how to install them. After months and months, I found someone who explained to me how to use the cmd folders, titlekeys, and tmd files to install image via gm9. However, after successful installation, with no errors generated by gm9, when I open the honto app on my 3DS and click "my books", no new books are available; likewise, when I open the catalogue, the same 13 books that are preinstalled with the app are there, with no additional content.

So, naturally, the question is, if gm9 says that the books have been successfully installed, where is the DLC? Am I missing a step?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty hard to say if you're "missing a step" without, y'know, knowing what steps you did.

I eventually did find the zip files of the different books for the e-reader, but had no idea how to install them. After months and months, I found someone who explained to me how to use the cmd folders, titlekeys, and tmd files to install image via gm9.
If it was that complicated and that hard to find, maybe you should give some more details about what you did and what instructions you followed.

kuro0628neko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it was that complicated and that hard to find, maybe you should give some more details about what you did and what instructions you followed.
On gm9 when you install image with a tmd, afaik that's the only option you've got so there isn't much else I can add to what I've already laid out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto