Glad to be here!

brokenbob

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you confused about?
I'm on system version 5.1.0 and using the sx pro dongle with the latest sxos update 2.5. I'm unable to play most newer releases as I'm prompted for an update( a system update is required in order to use this software) . I'm just trying to figure out the steps I need to take to be able to play some of the latest and even xci's I have on my SD card. I dont play online nor do I plan to.

I've purchased an additional sd card and created Emunand on that SD card and verified and snow Emunand is enabled. Do I install Custom FW at this point to solve my issue? or do I at least update the FW on the Switch to some level then use Custom FW.

how do I play a game cart I previously purchased when using SXOS?

I'm sure these are questions asked many times over and have to just gather all the info over time.

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on system version 5.1.0 and using the sx pro dongle with the latest sxos update 2.5. I'm unable to play most newer releases as I'm prompted for an update( a system update is required in order to use this software) . I'm just trying to figure out the steps I need to take to be able to play some of the latest and even xci's I have on my SD card. I dont play online nor do I plan to.

I've purchased an additional sd card and created Emunand on that SD card and verified and snow Emunand is enabled. Do I install Custom FW at this point to solve my issue? or do I at least update the FW on the Switch to some level then use Custom FW.

how do I play a game cart I previously purchased when using SXOS?

I'm sure these are questions asked many times over and have to just gather all the info over time.
Oh, sounds like you just aren't updated enough.

Honestly I am not sure how to proceed on SX.

If you were on atmosphere I would just say update to latest with choidujour

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I had a brown ops log in the shitter