D

Deleted User

Y'know guys, I'm glad we have little talks like these every once in a while

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One day you will slut/drunk to the levels of Lilith. And on that day, you will proudly do that thing that I do on the Temps
Please do not use lady Lilith to justify slutty behaviour. Woman are not Some belonging or amusement for men.
Seriously though once my project have some results I fear there will be a shady war against Satanism after Christianity is dealt with.(which is never going to succeed cause I am like All male, easily frustrated by lust)
The end results would include illegalize prostitution, negate the effect of drugs, and scale ability inversely with corruption.(body and intelligence gets severely crippled as the mind becimes more corrupted)

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
OP
Trophies
XP
Please do not use lady Lilith to justify slutty behaviour. Woman are not Some belonging or amusement for men.
Seriously though once my project have some results I fear there will be a shady war against Satanism after Christianity is dealt with.(which is never going to succeed cause I am like All male, easily frustrated by lust)
The end results would include illegalize prostitution, negate the effect of drugs, and scale ability inversely with corruption.(body and intelligence gets severely crippled as the mind becimes more corrupted)
yeah what

D

Deleted User

Link is a girl. Confused yet?

View attachment 80341

*Barry B. Benson voice* Ya like traps?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OK, cool, good on ya m8

Last edited by , , Reason: I read the post

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
g1407070335988063089.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up