Ghostwire: Tokyo and Minecraft Legends lead off new Game Pass additions for April 2023

Xbox-Game-Pass-April-Wave-1-4-0559d4f01076cf2ed74d.jpg

Microsoft has announced the new games coming to Game Pass throughout April, with Ghostwire: Tokyo and Minecraft Legends perhaps being the most notable ones. Minecraft: Legends, announced last June at the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase, is an RTS spinoff of Minecraft, and will be coming to Game Pass the day it launches, on April 18.

Ghostwire: Tokyo launched as a PS5-exclusive last year to lukewarm reviews that praised its presentation but criticized the lack of depth in its combat and skill tree. A new expansion called "Spider's Thread" will be launching alongside the Game Pass release on April 12, and is expected to address these issues by adding a dodge mechanic and new skills, while also adding in new story missions, more cutscenes and a new roguelite challenge mode.

The full list of games coming this month are:
  • Loop Hero (Console and PC) - Available Today​
  • Iron Brigade (Cloud and Console) - April 6​
  • Ghostwire: Tokyo (Cloud, PC and Xbox Series X|S) - April 12​
  • NHL 23 (Console) - April 13​
  • Minecraft: Legends (Cloud, Console and PC) - April 18​
Additionally, the following games will all be leaving the service on April 15:
  • Life is Strange: True Colors (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Moonglow Bay (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Panzer Corps II (PC)
  • Rainbow Six Extraction (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • The Long Dark (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • The Riftbreaker (Cloud, Console, and PC)
:arrow: Source

Reactions: Mama Looigi

LightBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Lmao, Extraction was already dead, guess it's even more now. That's too bad I really liked the game but Ubisoft couldn't even maintain it for a single year

Reactions: dudeguy2022

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Excited to finally play Ghostwire, although I'll be playing it on PS5 for the DualSense features. Just never got around to playing it before with so many other titles, but with the new update it sounds like a good time to play.
Quantum Break is also supposed to be leaving Game Pass but is supposed to return after "licensing issues" are taken care of.

It's on sale still right now for $8 and I've never played it, so I'm just going to buy it.

dudeguy2022

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And? What does that have to do with what's coming to and leaving game pass?
I can't play game pass games on my steam deck (without wifi)
Post automatically merged:

Set up Xcloud via desktop mode/Edge.

A little pixilated, but pretty smooth so far.

Steam Deck is an amazing device, not tied down or restricted like any of the other corps.
Thanks a lot! maybe I'm not doomed to having to buy all of my games individually anymore.

dudeguy2022

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still don't see the correlation. I can't play game pass games on a pizza either, but I don't say "But I just bought a pizza:ohnoes:"
Steam Decks cost significantly more than a pizza. Also, that money that you used to buy the pizza could go towards Game Pass.

I was expressing my minor sadness because of the fact that there are some decent games coming to Xbox Game Pass, but I just got a Steam Deck, so I can't install them locally. I understand that it wasn't very relevant to the topic, so let's just stop arguing.

Last edited by dudeguy2022,

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Steam Decks cost significantly more than a pizza. Also, that money that you used to buy the pizza could go towards Game Pass.

I was expressing my minor sadness because of the fact that there are some decent games coming to Xbox Game Pass, but I just got a Steam Deck, so I can't install them locally. I understand that it wasn't very relevant to the topic, so let's just stop arguing.

Okay then. I can't play game pass games on a washing machine either, but I don't say "But I just bought a washing machine." So again, what does buying a steam deck have to do with what's coming to or leaving game pass?

I see responses with people saying you can play game pass on steam deck, but I never saw you say anything like "I can't play game pass games on my steam deck." or "I don't have a PC, Xbox, or any other device to download or stream game pass games to."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg