Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
War said:
I didn't really understand the story.

Abridged Edition for the un-educated.

GBA_Temper walks into Pizza Place and orders some pizza's but his brother goes off to get some Wendy's. His brother then returns and has changed his mind. He wants pizza as well. But GBA_Temper has already ordered his. So he asks the promiscuous girl at counter whether she can order anther pizza. She says "Yes". Its all going swell so far. But little did GBA_temper know when he returned to pick up the pizza's there was one missing. His hungry stomach go the better of him and he gallumphed back into the store demanding, "Where art my missing pizza?". The meek girl peered over the counter. She runs for the manager. The manager comes in and GBA_Temper explains to him about how he ordered X number of pizza's and how one them was missing of what he had originally ordered. But the manager quipped "No receipt, no proof!". GBA_Temper looked around despairingly. He then retorted "Then why am i charged $15 for two small pizza's where i ordered ??? this many?".
Manager stood there thinking carefully..."Well...um...obviously....No receipt, no proof!".
The counter girl sobbing grew louder. With that annoying sob which really...grrrrrrrr....get's on your nerve. Next thing they know the local sherrif turns up. GBA_Temper explained the situation calmly to the cop. The cop then replied, "Well son, I'm sorry but there is no legal boundaries that ever of us can claim against them as no receipt =/. Your better off just walking away. Your wasting your time trying to get anything from them."

And they all lived happily ever after.

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dukenukethis said:
Or you could just throw a brick through the window of the place!

I was thinking about that since its in the Plaza very easy to bust a window and get away.. But i am not going to take it that far unless the brick I throw can burst all the windows..

Talaria said:
QUOTE(War @ Oct 26 2008, 02:11 PM) I didn't really understand the story.

Abridged Edition for the un-educated.

GBA_Temper walks into Pizza Place and orders some pizza's but his brother goes off to get some Wendy's. His brother then returns and has changed his mind. He wants pizza as well. But GBA_Temper has already ordered his. So he asks the promiscuous girl at counter whether she can order anther pizza. She says "Yes". Its all going swell so far. But little did GBA_temper know when he returned to pick up the pizza's there was one missing. His hungry stomach go the better of him and he gallumphed back into the store demanding. "Where art my missing pizza?". The meek girl peered over the counter. She runs for the manager. The manager comes in and GBA_Temper explains to him about how he ordered X number of pizza's and he one them was missing of what he had originally ordered. But the manager quipped "No receipt, no proof!". GBA_Temper looked around despairingly. He then retorted "Then why am i charged $15 for two small pizza's where i ordered ??? this many?".
Manager stood there thinking carefully..."Well...um...obviously....No receipt, no proof!".
The counter girl sobbing grew louder. With that annoying sob which really...grrrrrrrr....get's on your nerve. Next thing they know the local sherrif turns up. GBA_Temper explained the situation calmly to the cop. The cop then replied, "Well son, I'm sorry but there is no legal boundaries that ever of us can claim against them as no receipt =/. Your better off just walking away. Your wasting your time trying to get anything from them."

And they all lived happily ever after.

I LOVE THAT!! Thanks for he summary lol very good

Maybe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dang blood thats some tough shid real talk on mommas cuzzz i mean blood. You finna fade someone after this topic dies? Or are you gonna axe someone to do it for you? Hmm
ph34r.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry if you felt my damning of your spelling with unnecessary, its just if no one points out mistakes, you may carry on making them... forever.

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Little said:
Sorry if you felt my damning of your spelling with unnecessary, its just if no one points out mistakes, you may carry on making them... forever.

dang you are harsh.. Life goes on.. I need to round up my boi's and we can go make that building see through and about 1-2 minutes with this baby...
airsoft_minigun.jpg

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what good does a receipt do after you have left the store?
It only shows you paid for x pizzas not how many you got.

"HEY MISTER I PAID 20 BUCKS FOR 5 PIZZA AND YOU GAVE ME NONE - DIDN'T NOTICE TIL I LEFT STORE 1 HOUR AGO - HERE MY RECEIPT" *wipes tomato sauce from chin**long burp*
"ok sorry sir you have a receipt - heres 5 pizza for you"

check receipt and order instore - staff are not taken on because they are smart they are taken on because they are cheap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1