Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Talaria said:
Abridged Edition for the un-educated.

GBA_Temper walks into Pizza Place and orders some pizza's but his brother goes off to get some Wendy's. His brother then returns and has changed his mind. He wants pizza as well. But GBA_Temper has already ordered his. So he asks the promiscuous girl at counter whether she can order anther pizza. She says "Yes". Its all going swell so far. But little did GBA_temper know when he returned to pick up the pizza's there was one missing. His hungry stomach go the better of him and he gallumphed back into the store demanding. "Where art my missing pizza?". The meek girl peered over the counter. She runs for the manager. The manager comes in and GBA_Temper explains to him about how he ordered X number of pizza's and he one them was missing of what he had originally ordered. But the manager quipped "No receipt, no proof!". GBA_Temper looked around despairingly. He then retorted "Then why am i charged $15 for two small pizza's where i ordered ??? this many?".
Manager stood there thinking carefully..."Well...um...obviously....No receipt, no proof!".
The counter girl sobbing grew louder. With that annoying sob which really...grrrrrrrr....get's on your nerve. Next thing they know the local sherrif turns up. GBA_Temper explained the situation calmly to the cop. The cop then replied, "Well son, I'm sorry but there is no legal boundaries that ever of us can claim against them as no receipt =/. Your better off just walking away. Your wasting your time trying to get anything from them."

And they all lived happily ever after.

THANKS FOR THE COOL SUMMARY--I am ..just not well spoken.

ORIGINAL****BELOW SPOILER HIDING IT
Ok Me and my 2 Brothers went to Dividos Pizza for Lunch and I went to buy to 2 $3.75 Pizza's because My other brother wanted Wendy's .. As I pay $8.23 My Brother that wanted wendy's came in. He said he wanted Pizza(changed his mind!). So she had already put the slip up for them to make the pizza's. I tell the Girl behind the counter that was flirting with me to make a $5 pizza Sausage with 1 large Drink and 3 Cookies for my Hungry Brother. It came up to $7.93. Ok so she writes that on another slip. I goes outside to sit in the car and wait.....5 minutes passed I take my backpack with my laptop in to see whats going on. I ask my brother to go up there and see how long it would take , she said 6 more minutes . So I surf the web via AirCard. Now when the pizza is done. I pack up my my stuff and head out the door. While i am heading out I tell my brother to get the pizza's . He come to the car with alot of stuff **SEEING** I pull off and 10 minutes pass when my brother say -(Junior) We Missing a Pizza. So I Oh *shit* Its was my brother pizza. I turn around to go get it and when I pull up to Dividos Pizza I go inside and tell the GIRL that I ordered my food with that we are missing a Pizza. She says hold on... Then turn around and tell me that she remembered . And Says hold on again. I wait a the counter for 5 minutes . (I am thinking she is going to get my brother pizza) She comes back with The manager and he ask her did I order another Pizza she says *No he didn't*. The I said WHY ARE YOU LYING! (not out loud though) So I explain the situation to him. He fucking laugh and my face and says there Is no slip with that $5 Pizza. I goes then Why I receive a Large Drink and 3 Cookies . He says he doesn't know. Then I say why didn't she give me a receipt? He says we don't give recites unless you ask for it. From there it was hopeless. Then I mean MUG the girl that i ordered from. she begins to shed tears knowing she is lying. So I tell him why did I spend $15 for 2 LITTLE PIZZA's all he can say is I don't know. Then He fucking say do you want to buy another pizza? I say HELL NO! One of the girls that worked there called the Police . Cop road his bike to Dividos and he said (Is there a problem Sir?) I said yeah . *I explain everything to him* He say(Can I see your ID, And Come with me outside) I say SHid Ok . while were outside I made sure my brothers stayed inside not to get in the way. The cop tell me did I ever receive a receipt. I said No . He said well if you never recieved a recite then you really have no say so. I say Oh FO-SHOW? he says yeah because thats how these people down here will do. I say so you telling me to -CHARGE THAT SHIT TO THE GANG? he says basically yeah. Then he says really all you can do is walk away. So I tell my brothers to come get in the car.. I felt so bad knowing I didn't accomplish nothing..................THE END RESULTS! this happened about 1 hour ago from this POSTING.

EDITED -TYPOS

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wish Pizza Hut only screwed me out of 1 pizza the one and only time I ever ordered from them. I still have yet to ever order pizza from them again.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Something like that happened to me. I ordered five whopper from burger king but when i got home, i checked and they only gave me four... So lesson there is check always before you leave the store and always get the reciept so when they scam you, you have something to slam in their faces XD

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suck for you. You flirted and now you getting scammed. Thanks god, that never happened to me because I am not stupid, man! The flirting is not the answer, jeez.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That was difficult to read, not because of the wall of text, but because of the way it was written. No education there at all.

Now that I've got that out of the way, you should have asked for a receipt. You also should have told your brother to make sure it was all there before exiting the building.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
m3rox said:
That was difficult to read, not because of the wall of text, but because of the way it was written. No education there at all.

Now that I've got that out of the way, you should have asked for a receipt. You also should have told your brother to make sure it was all there before exiting the building.

There's no need to try and put someone down like that. I would just not go to that pizza hut again and try to forget about it.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
better if they gave you too much!
biggrin.gif

bummer. bros b4 hoes though

dukenukethis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Salamantis said:
Your only option:
sue.

(jk, sucks for you)

Thing is the constitution says that you can only sue in civil cases for amounts greater than $20. Thing I'd to send a letter to the owner of the pizza place and tell them of your complaint (make sure to leave out the parts about flirting with the clerk). Maybe they'll send you a an apology and a voucher for free pizza or something.

Or you could just throw a brick through the window of the place!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1