Getting back into Wii HB, whats your favorite apps as of late?

mopphire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been on a kick for the Wii and HB scene for it and just wanted to know what are some of the communities favorite homebrew? I've been using a lot of emulators like Snes9x and MGBA!

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
RetroArch for me over stand-alone emulators, aside of NOT64, Wii64band WIISXRX.

Then, Space Cadet 3D Pinball, Hydra Castle Labyrinth, Super Mario War, NEWO games and Bermuda Triangle are great ports and homebrew games.

As far as loaders go, CFG USB Loader never failed me even with "bad sector memories" but recently changed it over USB LOADER GX that, although it has given me problems with poorly formated memories it has video options that CFG lacks and that's an improvement.

WAD Manager MOD 1.8 is my preferred WAD installer, but that's just me.

Aside of that I really don't use many apps to load media or do dumb things to my Wii.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
RetroArch for me over stand-alone emulators, aside of NOT64, Wii64band WIISXRX.

Then, Space Cadet 3D Pinball, Hydra Castle Labyrinth, Super Mario War, NEWO games and Bermuda Triangle are great ports and homebrew games.

As far as loaders go, CFG USB Loader never failed me even with "bad sector memories" but recently changed it over USB LOADER GX that, although it has given me problems with poorly formated memories it has video options that CFG lacks and that's an improvement.

WAD Manager MOD 1.8 is my preferred WAD installer, but that's just me.

Aside of that I really don't use many apps to load media or do dumb things to my Wii.
Multi-Mod Manager is what I prefer for installing WADs because it doesn't crash a lot on me most of the time. I tend to use WiiFlow for loading most of my games, but it stopped getting updates so I opted for USB Loader GX instead, and it actually improved game compatibility with some games that wouldn't work.

mopphire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Multi-Mod Manager is what I prefer for installing WADs because it doesn't crash a lot on me most of the time. I tend to use WiiFlow for loading most of my games, but it stopped getting updates so I opted for USB Loader GX instead, and it actually improved game compatibility with some games that wouldn't work.
I've never wad wiimod lite crash for me, it's what use for wads

emilydaemon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
donut.eu.org
XP
Country
Finland
give WiiFlow Lite and YAWM ModMii Edition a try, both are updated and stable

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not really ‘as of late’ but when I was using my wii……..

USB loader (tabs mod) for game loading (wii/wiiware/cube)
and an obscure one called Leiji loader used for loading SMBW custom stages.

NecroNova

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been on a kick for the Wii and HB scene for it and just wanted to know what are some of the communities favorite homebrew? I've been using a lot of emulators like Snes9x and MGBA!
One of my personal favorites has always been WiiMendafen, its the perfect Homebrew Emulation app for the Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol