[GER/DEU] How to make 3DS Games with Unity

Discussion in '3DS - Tutorials' started by Keksfresser, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Baoulettes

Baoulettes The lonely man

May 25, 2011
    France
    C:\Users\Baoulettes\Desktop\GBATemp
    okay sorry about double post but i think that should be allowed after days ?

I have a tiny question about an error i got with Unity -> 3ds (not with any other unity project i had so far.)
    When I try to compile i have this error :
    Large picture
    thanks if anyone can help me on it :)

Edit :
    Error corrected, I was needed to re-install ARMCC in D : / and put the license extension in it.

Edit 2 :
    So to confirm this tutorial still work here a quick capsule + camera + control + button example from dev kit ( will be deleted )

Big picture proof

Last edited by Baoulettes, Sep 27, 2017
  2. Eiskristall

Eiskristall Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2017
    Germany
    So Hi im getting a weard black screen when I launch my application/game and then it crashes my system is a o3ds XL and a normal o3ds (sorry for my bad English I'm german) and yes Dev option is on on luma
    I converted it via decrypt9 like in this thread but still that weard black screen

3. Eiskristall

Eiskristall Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2017
    Germany
    Nvm I got it fixed I deleted all my projects and started a new one with 1 asset named 3dsbanner and then it worked :D

4. Camilo3ds

Camilo3ds Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2017
    Colombia
    Hi Eiskristall, can you share your player settings, and describe how you did the convertion from cci to cia please

5. navimor

navimor Member

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2017
    Spain
    Hi! I need some help with my project. Some days ago I could install my project in my o3ds without problems, but now I only get an arm11 exception error. I tried with old versions of my game, and fully deleting the game and reinstalling, but I keep with same error. Some help?

Camilo3ds likes this.
  6. Camilo3ds

Camilo3ds Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2017
    Colombia
    Hi, I've tested with a 3ds wit bootstrap 9 and sometimes I've have that error I believe maybe is something related with thath method, because in another 3ds with arm9 with firm 11.4 works fine, but I haven't can run the cia in my 3ds with bs9, are you from spain? maybe we could talk in spanish in another way to share the experience using unity in 3ds. (sorry for the english)

7. Eiskristall

Eiskristall Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2017
    Germany
    Did you tried Development build?
    You need to click add open scene and click on the checkbox and here are my settings
    http{:}(//)prntscr(dot)com(/)h3v2q1
    http{:}(//)prntscr(dot)com(/)h3v2w8
    http ://prntscr(dot)com/h3v7rx
    You need to remove the {}() and you need to replace the (dot) to .
    (Edit: I can't speak Spain)

Last edited by Eiskristall, Oct 30, 2017
  8. Eiskristall

Eiskristall Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2017
    Germany
    and you need to have a Dev3ds you can enable this by activating "Set Developer UNITINFO" in Luma Config screen
    and make sure you have the Asset 3dsbanner
    https ://gbatemp(dot)net/threads/is-it-possible-to-convert-a-dev-cci-into-a-retail-cia-3ds-unity-cci.437812/
    you gotta need to scroll down a little bit then you see @Kriogenic post how he put a cci to cia (sorry for my bad english im german)

Camilo3ds likes this.
  9. Camilo3ds

Camilo3ds Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 15, 2017
    Colombia
    Thank you I'll Try those settings,
    do you put directly the Unity's cia in the console or you converted with other software like simple cia converted?

10. Eiskristall

Eiskristall Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2017
    Germany
    I converted it per decrypt9 but I have the dev option enabled so I don't need it (these decrypt9 steps is for Retail 3ds that the cia can be installed by a non enabled dev 3ds)

11. jimmyj

jimmyj Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj

May 26, 2017
    Italy
    Hyrule
    Is unity 3ds leaked anywhere?

12. Eiskristall

Eiskristall Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2017
    Germany
    No it's not leaked because if you leaking it then it's illegal