[GER/DEU] How to make 3DS Games with Unity

Discussion in '3DS - Tutorials' started by Keksfresser, Sep 10, 2016.

?

Should I add some Demo Projects?

1. yes

92.5%
  2. no

7.5%
  1. Baoulettes

Baoulettes The lonely man

May 25, 2011
    France
    C:\Users\Baoulettes\Desktop\GBATemp
    okay sorry about double post but i think that should be allowed after days ?

I have a tiny question about an error i got with Unity -> 3ds (not with any other unity project i had so far.)
    When I try to compile i have this error :
    Large picture
    thanks if anyone can help me on it :)

Edit :
    Error corrected, I was needed to re-install ARMCC in D : / and put the license extension in it.

Edit 2 :
    So to confirm this tutorial still work here a quick capsule + camera + control + button example from dev kit ( will be deleted )

Big picture proof

Last edited by Baoulettes, Sep 27, 2017

2. Eiskristall

Eiskristall Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2017
    Germany
    So Hi im getting a weard black screen when I launch my application/game and then it crashes my system is a o3ds XL and a normal o3ds (sorry for my bad English I'm german) and yes Dev option is on on luma
    I converted it via decrypt9 like in this thread but still that weard black screen

3. Eiskristall

Eiskristall Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2017
    Germany
    Nvm I got it fixed I deleted all my projects and started a new one with 1 asset named 3dsbanner and then it worked :D

4. Camilo3ds

Camilo3ds Newbie

Newcomer
    Sunday
    Colombia
    Hi Eiskristall, can you share your player settings, and describe how you did the convertion from cci to cia please

5. navimor

navimor Member

Newcomer
    Jul 26, 2017
    Spain
    Hi! I need some help with my project. Some days ago I could install my project in my o3ds without problems, but now I only get an arm11 exception error. I tried with old versions of my game, and fully deleting the game and reinstalling, but I keep with same error. Some help?