Homebrew Genesis Plus GX with new GUI

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are some people that post them at places but you can actually compile it yourself, but since i have gotten it from places other than compiling it myself ill save you some trouble as well.
grog.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?yciymjfgyy0

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Skater4599 said:
There are some people that post them at places but you can actually compile it yourself, but since i have gotten it from places other than compiling it myself ill save you some trouble as well.
grog.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/?yciymjfgyy0

thanks. It used to compile fine for me, but for some reason it refuses to anymore. Really appreciate the upload.

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
necrophiliac. This thread is dead for over a month.
You also forgot the link.
*me starts downloading the SVN*
EDIT: Here is rev443, took longer because I had to reboot form Win to OS X because I don't have any Devkit on windoze. 10 minutes is still better than 6 hours or more
tongue.gif
(I don't think that it is still "a little" trigger
tongue.gif
)

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Code:
Log message

implemented new save manager menu (multiple slots, snapshots, slot deletion...)
miscellaneous improvement to GUI engine
Changed files
Modify /trunk/HISTORY.txt diff

Modify /trunk/source/cart_hw/sram.c diff

Modify /trunk/source/gx/config.c diff

Modify /trunk/source/gx/config.h diff

Modify /trunk/source/gx/fileio/file_fat.c diff

Delete /trunk/source/gx/fileio/file_mem.c diff

Delete /trunk/source/gx/fileio/file_mem.h diff

Add /trunk/source/gx/fileio/file_slot.c diff

Add /trunk/source/gx/fileio/file_slot.h diff

Modify /trunk/source/gx/gui/filesel.c diff

Modify /trunk/source/gx/gui/font.c diff

Modify /trunk/source/gx/gui/ggentry.c diff

Modify /trunk/source/gx/gui/gui.c diff

Modify /trunk/source/gx/gui/gui.h diff

Modify /trunk/source/gx/gui/legal.c diff

Modify /trunk/source/gx/gui/menu.c diff

Add /trunk/source/gx/gui/menu.h diff

Modify /trunk/source/gx/gx_video.c diff

Add /trunk/source/gx/images/Button_save.png diff

Add /trunk/source/gx/images/Button_save_over.png diff

Delete /trunk/source/gx/images/Overlay_item.png diff

Delete /trunk/source/gx/images/Overlay_item_over.png diff

Delete /trunk/source/gx/images/Progress_bar.png diff

Modify /trunk/source/gx/main.c diff

Modify /trunk/source/gx/osd.h diff

Modify /trunk/source/loadrom.c diff

Modify /trunk/source/loadrom.h diff
So in short: Two dozens changed files, many changes as you can read from the log.

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well compaired to you i had class today. and i post it when i woke. had the code already downloaded and adding my little fixins. but sence you post your copy theres no reason for me to post mine.

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
trigger_ftu said:
well compaired to you i had class today. and i post it when i woke. had the code already downloaded and adding my little fixins. but sence you post your copy theres no reason for me to post mine.
Right. No need for it.
If you made real improvements with your fixes you should sent them to ekeeke like I did and not just tak about them
wink.gif

You can do it on his googlecode issues page.

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why should i? you don't. and they are real improvements and actual fixes compared to your little modification.
on top of that i'll be sending him the addon for sega cd support once it's finished and finally running at full speed and compatibility.

xander150

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
trigger_ftu said:
why should i? you don't. and they are real improvements and actual fixes compared to your little modification.
on top of that i'll be sending him the addon for sega cd support once it's finished and finally running at full speed and compatibility.
Do you check anything that you write? You wrote bullshit about the USB2 mods and I have proven that you were wrong. I'll prove it again:
You say I don't sent my modifications to the authors:
Point 1: http://code.google.com/p/genplus-gx/issues...id=77&can=1
This is the issue I filled on genplusgx googlecode and ekeeke commented that he added it later.
http://code.google.com/p/pcsx-revolution/i...id=22&can=1
This is the issue I filled on pcsx-r googlecode and firnis commented that he added it later.
http://code.google.com/p/mupen64gc/issues/detail?id=251
This is the issue I filled on wii64 googlecode.
Point 2: http://gbatemp.net/t221920-wii64-and-genpl...controller-mods
I posted my changes (in the spoilers) as diffs and also wrote that I sent the changes to the authors.

So, these are my proofs that I changed things and also sent them to the authors. How can you say that I didn't sent the changes now?
lecture.gif
I'd also say that the better USB compatibility and the way better speed are real improvements (e.g. my HDD didn't work on stock Wii64/genplusGX but now it works on IOS202). I can't say this about your releases in the past, didn't notice anything different from my clean compiles. So why should you sent your "changes" to ekeeke? Because it is open-source so that people who can fix things add them to the project
tongue.gif

I'd say 2:0 for me
grog.gif

EDIT: I get the feeling trigger_ftu is smashdude's second account where he tries to be smart
tongue.gif

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
trigger_ftu said:

I can't wait to see your sega-cd "addon" in action lol, you don't seem to know what you are talking about but who knows...
And what "real" improvment did you actually added ? Current version seems pretty perfect to me.

Generally speaking, nobody cares about what you say you can do or have done, this won't magically owe you some respect unless you actually show something you have done.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
trigger_ftu, stop being a little bugger. So someone else posted a build. So what? Oh yeah, I guess that deprives you of your precious personal attention.
trigger_ftu said:
mk so no one wants a compiled copy of r412 i take it.
Like that? That was childish.

Also,
lern 2 grammr.

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xander150 said:
I can't say this about your releases in the past, didn't notice anything different from my clean compiles.
things unstated don't mean things have been added.

xander150 said:
So why should you sent your "changes" to ekeeke? Because it is open-source so that people who can fix things add them to the project
tongue.gif

thats very true. so i can send in my changes if or when i feel like it and seeings it compiled as an unofficial it's whether or not the developer wants it or not i'm not apart of eke-eke 's dev team so i don't have to send my fix in if i don't want to.

xander150 said:
(e.g. my HDD didn't work on stock Wii64/genplusGX but now it works on IOS202).
you must have a really crappy hard drive then.

trigger_ftu, stop being a little bugger. So someone else posted a build. So what? Oh yeah, I guess that deprives you of your precious personal attention.

well when some complete moron insists on acting like a child on another topic they will be treated like a child, as for attention i can careless. every one has a right to post as they wish what they wish, and if she is incapable of accepting another persons response then thats her problem. she doesn't need to be blowing up every time someone elts tells her something she doesn't like.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
QUOTE said:
so i can send in my changes if or when i feel like it and seeings it compiled as an unofficial it's whether or not the developer wants it or not i'm not apart of eke-eke 's dev team so i don't have to send my fix in if i don't want to.

either you are a selfish moron (the whole reason this emulator exists on Wii is because it is open-source and people are sharing their code, remember ?) or a liar which has nothing good to contribute but like to make people believe he did

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
trigger_ftu said:
QUOTE said:

well when some complete moron insists on acting like a child on another topic they will be treated like a child, as for attention i can careless. every one has a right to post as they wish what they wish, and if she is incapable of accepting another persons response then thats her problem. she doesn't need to be blowing up every time someone elts tells her something she doesn't like.
I'm not exactly sure what that means... Either myself, xander150, or trigger_ftu himself was just called a moron by trigger_ftu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/wCF3ywukQYA?si=6tm165dpnERzPwSX