XizorGetspeed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Guys,

I just bought a Wii on Sunday and it has the GC2-D2C chip inside, so unmoddable.

I have two choices.

1. Wait. Which is cool cause I'm in no rush. I've got Zelda which will take me a long time to finish since I don't have that much free time to game.

2. Try to exchange it with someone that has an older Wii. I'd rather not do this, cause I don't know what kind of condition that Wii was kept in. Also, are there bugs in the older Wii's that were smoothed out in the later release?

So, I know that with this type of thing, no one can say definitly when the GC2-D2C will be cracked but what is the community saying as far as timeline. I'm already seeing reports of people claiming that it has already been done, but that also seems to be false news.

Also, is the GC2-D2C more or less uncrackable? So, basically don't bother waiting cause it won't happen, and just exchange for an older Wii now? Or can we expect a chip in the next month or two...

Appreciate your insight.

Thanks!

XizorGetspeed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cool. Doesn't seem like too much of a wait then.

How are the original versions of Wii? Any weird glitches/bugs/mod chip problems?

Thanks!

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
someones said that a chip called wiimars works on d2c on here the other day
but if you check out the site
wii-mars.com i think
you can see that it looks fairly unreliable...for one they spell website wrong...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/l6ek7TmdGE8?si=k_qXsn8Finqhz70P +1