Hacking gc multi disc

eddzy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, just wondering if it's possible to burn multiple gc isos onto one dvd-r? I have isos of a 2 disc game and really don't want to burn 2 dvds so if it's possible could somebody tell me how? I already googled but couldn't find anything? maybe I'm searching the wrong thing?

eddzy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
atupac said:
google for "GC multi iso creator"

note: look at this (in frensh but...) =>

http://www.wiigen.fr/index.php?option=com_...12&Itemid=1

thanks. even though it's in french i can see from the pictures what to do! thanks alot
smile.gif
i will try it now and let u know if it worked!

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
or google wiitools 1.5. it is a compilation of homebrew applications which includes the gc multi game iso creator. i really find wiitools 1.5 very handy:)

eddzy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, i made a multi disc and it wont work, i open it on neo gamma and the 2 titles are in gibberish and when i press a to load it freezes or if i press z to load with patched mios it takes me to a menu that says boot dvd then it loads the dvd for about 10 seconds and then just goes back to that menu? any one know whats wrong?

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
I've been wondering the same thing personally, but that's beyond the point.

You could always just burn each game to two seperate discs.
I assume you're referring to the personally wondering as being beyond the point, and not the question itself. Oh, and thanks for the bit about what he could always do. Maybe a name change to Mr. Obvious is in order?
wink.gif

There's no reason why the game shouldn't work on a multi, even shrunk. But there's no point in giving further advice until it is determined if he has indeed ever been able to play a GC backup. His multi-game disc might be fine and he just needs to patch MIOS. Which I'm sure you already know.
tongue.gif

eddzy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Skizzo said:
Guild McCommunist said:
I've been wondering the same thing personally, but that's beyond the point.

You could always just burn each game to two seperate discs.
I assume you're referring to the personally wondering as being beyond the point, and not the question itself. Oh, and thanks for the bit about what he could always do. Maybe a name change to Mr. Obvious is in order?
wink.gif

There's no reason why the game shouldn't work on a multi, even shrunk. But there's no point in giving further advice until it is determined if he has indeed ever been able to play a GC backup. His multi-game disc might be fine and he just needs to patch MIOS. Which I'm sure you already know.
tongue.gif

ok i solved the problem... i think the first multi just didn't work properly? i can play single games (super mario sunshine) and i re burnt the multi with wii tools and i ticked the shrink box and it works perfect!

JP317

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Someone will tell me if I am wrong but I read that Tales of Symphonia disc 2 had to be on a separate disc as the game asks you to change discs, on that note would the second disc need to be on it's own or could it be on a different multi disc as long as it was the first on the list?

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you read that setting the second disc with Z, launching with first disc, and then when asked to switch discs, pressing eject and reinserting the disc didn't work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2