OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
this cheap bastard announces a 15 dollar prize and he gets a frontpage spread ? Shit, I'm starting a $20 tetris tournament gimme some whorespace
Why so serious?
laugh.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
this cheap bastard announces a 15 dollar prize and he gets a frontpage spread ? Shit, I'm starting a $20 tetris tournament gimme some whorespace

It's not about the prize.

Anyway, once I download Club House Games (for some reason, my previous game and save got all freaked out on me), I'll sign up. I'll definitely do President, and if Texas Hold 'Em needs more people, you can throw me in there too.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
yuyuyup said:

Anyway, once I download Club House Games (for some reason, my previous game and save got all freaked out on me), I'll sign up. I'll definitely do President, and if Texas Hold 'Em needs more people, you can throw me in there too.
Er, looks like I really need to make this a little bit clearer. In order to get to Round 2 (Texas Hold'em), you need to get past Round 1. Same for the 3rd.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonicslasher said:
Guild McCommunist said:
yuyuyup said:

Er, looks like I really need to make this a little bit clearer. In order to get to Round 2 (Texas Hold'em), you need to get past Round 1. Same for the 3rd.

Oooh. Damn, 'cause I suck at (and I'm not really a fan of it) Balance but love President. I just saw different people signing up and what not. Shucks.

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
popoffka said:
And what about the prizes for the 1st and 2nd round winners? I suck at Hold'em, hehe %)
I do wish I could give prizes for the that, but I just don't have the dosh for that :[

Posts merged

QUOTE(fedgerama @ Jan 16 2010, 02:48 PM) I'll sign up for 10 GMT. Can't wait! But I suck at balance so I better get some practice in.
You need to post you friend code also.
lecture.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i am kinda in, i will try hard to make it to the 2pm gmt (10pm here) match but i may not be able to...
name: mercluke
fc: 1505 6941 4208

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken get this lol