OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
clubhouse%20games%20tournament.jpg
Congrats to Escape for winning my CHG Tournament.

Thanks for playing guys. Next time I host a tournament, it'll be on a much grander scale with prizes worth killing opponents over (prizes at least worth $300). Can't say for sure when I'll be doing that one though. Maybe summer of '11. Although by then I'll be in the military with a job. So I'll only be able to fund/organize the structure. There would have to be help from the GBAtemp community. So many things to think about...

See you next time!
wink.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gbatemp-wifinight.png

Come one, come all and join in a wide array of online games and chat with your GBAtemp buddies.
grog.gif

Join and suggest a game you want to play.​

Now hosted by Another World GBAtemp.net hosts a night of gaming action, beginning at TBA (Make sure to check what time it will be in your area with
snip*) Hope to see you there!
wink.gif

Please read: Gamer Nights Announcements

How to join in:

Click here to gain access to the GBAtemp chatroom portal and from there click on "Java applet" and the "Start Applet" button. You'll now be in our #gbatemp.net channel. By typing in the following command: "/j gbatemp-wifi" you will be switched to our WiFi channel where you'll be able to find fellow members to play against.

If you don't have an IRC client we recommend you download mIRC and follow this tutorial (replacing "#gbatemp.net" with "#gbatemp-wifi"). Also the server is irc2.gbatemp.net, not irc.gbatemp.net anymore.

Once connected, simply state the games you have available for playing and if someone is able to face you, exchange friend codes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[title:Past tournaments:]
bombtou5r.png

Tournament is over! Congrats to the winner of the tournament: Nintendude92
Bomberman 2 Tournament final bracket here

RESULTS OF THE TETRIS TOURNAMENT:

bracke2.jpg

Further discussion on the Wi-fi Nights can be placed in this thread, feedback is always appreciated!
smile.gif

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
wouldn't it be better if people had the choice to select what they win in the tournament that's under $15 from Deal Extreme or something? Just a thought..

Those are just some of the possibilities, they can get anything they want that is $15 or less
smile.gif

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I wanna sign up too. My L and R buttons are screwed up, so I'm not too good for FPS, but what the heck, I'll give it a try.

I'm sure it'll turn out to be quite a hootnanny.

minoplis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This looks promising, I'll certainly will make everything possible to participate in the future, for now is not possible, I still don't have a month of membership plus my wi-fi adaptor hasn't arrived yet, but I'll probably be joining soon
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night