Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

GBAtemp Tidbits

EZ-V Expansion pack, Wii modchips, DLDI Tut

gbatempmascot.gif

The staff here at GBAtemp.net have been keeping themselves very busy working on a variety of projects for all the readers. We thought we'd share some tidbits on what we have planned for you.

• First up, GBAtemp will be receiving an EZ-V expansion pack which includes GBA functionality, Rumble and a RAM pack all in one. It will be tested and added to our EZ-Flash V review found here.

• GBAtemp will continue to review Wii modchips, including the CycloWiz. A lot of people found our Wiinja review and installation videos helpful.

• A DLDI Tutorial will be up soon to help people understand what DLDI is and how to patch their homebrew games & apps.

• GBAtemp has a special surprise for you on Valentine's Day.

• Many more big changes to GBAtemp are around the corner. We can't wait to share them with you!

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
GBAtemp has a special surprise for you on Valentine's Day.

Please please let it be chocolates in a big red velvet heart shaped box with a plastic rose glued to it!

Then I'll know you REALLY love me!

ChowMein

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd laugh if the surprise was something horrible - as in opening up GBATemp would cause a thousand popups, several hundred toolbar installs, and at least 50% of those would contain spyware/malware.

But what are the odds of that happening!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: All our girls are tested and cleaned. Crap we mixed up results